SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

December 30, 2012, 07:48:27 PM #4530 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 07:49:56 PM by SJS
Back with more.



And I should probably mention I made minor edits to all of the other Wolf CSPs. I merely re-scaled them all, since I failed to record the scale from the first batch.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Looking awesome!  Can't wait to see what you come up with next!


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

December 30, 2012, 08:02:10 PM #4532 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 08:36:42 PM by Chaos_Knight
Those Metal Sonics....

Nano and Velen would be proud. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yeah, those new Wolfs look amazing. But then again, everything you touch does as well, SJS.


Very lovely. I was in dire need of a good Venom.



Some Toon Links.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


lol at Poker Face
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


You wouldn't happen to still be taking Ike requests, would you? :V

Quote from: Darkon360 on December 31, 2012, 08:15:46 PM
You forgot the true Metal Sonic over Wolf for the new sexy CSPs.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708

and maybe this =P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24805

Are you sure it is not one of these?



Quote from: Xenozoa425 on December 31, 2012, 08:36:31 PM
You wouldn't happen to still be taking Ike requests, would you? :V
I am.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


December 31, 2012, 09:46:38 PM #4542 Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 09:51:38 PM by Giga Man
I edited my Ike request post and replaced the gold texture with a Zoro vertex.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg1075907#msg1075907

Hope that's O.K.

By the way, does anyone know where I can this Fierce Deity with this golden shield?



I can't seem to find it on the vault. I really like that shield.

Quote from: Giga Man on December 31, 2012, 09:46:38 PM
I edited my Ike request post and replaced the gold texture with a Zoro vertex.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=8348.msg1075907#msg1075907

Hope that's O.K.

By the way, does anyone know where I can this Fierce Deity with this golden shield?



I can't seem to find it on the vault. I really like that shield.

Dunno, but I have it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dy1nbxfmav68wt/FitLink05.pcs
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 31, 2012, 09:34:20 PM
Are you sure it is not one of these?


I am.

There they are, except my texture is not in there (unless the last model counts, looks similar) but that's not the point. :af: