SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

January 01, 2013, 12:39:51 AM #4545 Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 01:02:17 AM by Giga Man
Quote from: SJS on December 31, 2012, 10:21:34 PM
Dunno, but I have it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dy1nbxfmav68wt/FitLink05.pcs
Yooo! Thanks, mah man!

Do you generally keep all the hacks you've made CSPs for? I would hate to take advantage of your kindness, but you could really help me out with a few hacks no longer in the vault. I apologize if I'm overstepping the boundaries. XD

Quote from: Giga Man on January 01, 2013, 12:39:51 AM
Yooo! Thanks, mah man!

Do you generally keep all the hacks you've made CSPs for? I would hate to take advantage of your kindness, but you could really help me out with a few hacks no longer in the vault. I apologize if I'm overstepping the boundaries. XD

Yes, for the newer CSPs at least. Ask and you shall receive.


Some Wario:



And some Sheik:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Happy New Year SJS!  and those are looking amazing...


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

I love that Goku. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Oh Lord! XD

Quote from: SJS on January 01, 2013, 05:44:29 AM
Yes, for the newer CSPs at least. Ask and you shall receive.

Awesome! Thanks, man. I hope these are new enough...


btw, do you still take Ganon requests?

You should've made my Sakuya over Sheik import ;w;

omg goku is there even through he's on wario man XDDD thanks, and I'm glad you didn't make my knuckles on wolf cuz the gloves would totaly ruined the picture :P
And now because of your csp I feel the urge to get zss on sheik xD

Do you still take charizard requests? I have four hacks I just finished on him.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I was hoping you'd of included mastaklo's Amazing Spiderman :P




Wow. How'd I miss this?

Your CSPs are excellent as usual, SJS. Keep up the good work.


awesome castle crusher CSPs!
thanks a lot

Quote from: KC on January 01, 2013, 05:52:09 AM
Happy New Year SJS!  and those are looking amazing...

Thank you! Happy January 2nd.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on January 01, 2013, 06:25:55 AM
I love that Goku. :srs:

There is nothing to hate about something as glorious as that mod.

Quote from: JayGamer on January 01, 2013, 07:37:53 AM
WOAH
SJS
CALM DOWN

Can't stop, addicted to the shindig.

Quote from: Giga Man on January 01, 2013, 07:46:32 AM
Awesome! Thanks, man. I hope these are new enough...



Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Quote from: Darkon360 on January 01, 2013, 09:41:40 AM
btw, do you still take Ganon requests?


I do not sadly.

Quote from: Kyouma on January 01, 2013, 03:43:28 PM
You should've made my Sakuya over Sheik import ;w;

The next time I feel the random urge to make more Sheik CSPs, I will be sure to include it.

Quote from: Flygon on January 01, 2013, 07:01:09 PM
omg goku is there even through he's on wario man XDDD thanks, and I'm glad you didn't make my knuckles on wolf cuz the gloves would totaly ruined the picture :P
And now because of your csp I feel the urge to get zss on sheik xD

Do you still take charizard requests? I have four hacks I just finished on him.

Same as above, I'll do them next time I get a random urge.

Quote from: Boygos on January 01, 2013, 08:38:09 PM
I was hoping you'd of included mastaklo's Amazing Spiderman :P

That huge pack with forty-odd costumes? Madness.

Quote from: Spex130 on January 01, 2013, 11:39:27 PM


Wow. How'd I miss this?

Your CSPs are excellent as usual, SJS. Keep up the good work.

I sure will try.

Quote from: joke. on January 02, 2013, 03:07:28 PM
awesome castle crusher CSPs!
thanks a lot

Not a problem.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on January 02, 2013, 10:38:38 PM
Thank you! Happy January 2nd.

There is nothing to hate about something as glorious as that mod.

Can't stop, addicted to the shindig.

Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

I do not sadly.

The next time I feel the random urge to make more Sheik CSPs, I will be sure to include it.

Same as above, I'll do them next time I get a random urge.

That huge pack with forty-odd costumes? Madness.

I sure will try.

Not a problem.
LOL God no not all 40. Holy crap no way Jose.

just the movie styled one from the new movie, "The Amazing Spider-Man"