SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: JoeTE on March 02, 2013, 12:05:16 AM
Since you're doing Dedede requests, here's a CSP request:
Masked Dedede (All 6 colors)

Oh, rad. Didn't expect it to be done so fast.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




March 03, 2013, 03:34:49 AM #4653 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 03:59:53 AM by DBoggs
Just one request from me.

Fancy Dedede:
http://www.mediafire.com/?laxn5q6yk28688t

Also, will Kirby battle portraits be uploaded soon? Or am I just not seeing them because of the terrible new Photobucket design?

Quote from: DBoggs on March 03, 2013, 03:34:49 AM
Also, will Kirby battle portraits be uploaded soon? Or am I just not seeing them because of the terrible new Photobucket design?
He usually does the BP's at a later time.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Wow, they look great. Thanks SJS!

I love it.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

March 04, 2013, 11:21:07 PM #4658 Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:34:27 PM by Segtendo
Damn. That was fast. Again. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


these DDD csps makes me start to kinda feel weird for not having him in my brawl

my elephant looks weird, specially his trump

That's a bad-ass pose for Dedede, very nicely done.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


hey sjs you think you can make csp for my hollow ichigo recolors and 1 csp for my light the hedgehog?
Signature removed. Please make sure your signature follows the rules concerning its size stated here. (Original signature: http://notepad.cc/share/dJAJMUqdeV

Quote from: DBoggs on March 04, 2013, 10:00:05 PM
Wow, they look great. Thanks SJS!

Not a problem.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 04, 2013, 10:01:16 PM
I love it.

Good.  :>.>:

Quote from: Segtendo on March 04, 2013, 11:21:07 PM
Damn. That was fast. Again. :srs:

Wizard? This guy.

Quote from: Kyouma on March 04, 2013, 11:33:02 PM
these DDD csps makes me start to kinda feel weird for not having him in my brawl

Poor fat penguin D:

Quote from: joking on March 04, 2013, 11:41:52 PM
my elephant looks weird, specially his trump

loldunno

Quote from: PAVGN on March 05, 2013, 12:29:16 AM
That's a bad-ass pose for Dedede, very nicely done.

Thanks! I was hoping to incorporate Waddle Dee in there somewhere, but it just looked too cluttered.

Quote from: DS.Gonel on March 05, 2013, 02:43:23 AM
hey sjs you think you can make csp for my hollow ichigo recolors and 1 csp for my light the hedgehog?

I'll keep 'em in mind for when I get around to finishing Ike and redoing Sonic.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJS, I know you just did Mario CSPs not too long ago, but is there any way you could add KTH's Assassin Mario to them? I know you never take requests out of the blue like this, but it's one of the best new character hacks I've seen in a while, so I figured I may as well ask.