SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: DBoggs on March 08, 2013, 05:54:03 AM
SJS, I know you just did Mario CSPs not too long ago, but is there any way you could add KTH's Assassin Mario to them? I know you never take requests out of the blue like this, but it's one of the best new character hacks I've seen in a while, so I figured I may as well ask.
This is why I hate it when people make hacks without SJS' permission >:C

... Why would they need his permission? :srs:

i read that as a joke...

March 09, 2013, 01:49:31 PM #4668 Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 01:50:35 PM by JayGamer
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 08, 2013, 12:22:54 PM
... Why would they need his permission? :srs:
Quote from: joke king on March 08, 2013, 03:29:11 PM
i read that as a joke...
I wrote that as a joke too.
Also, to answer your question, when SJS has some part in any hack, there tends to be CSPs involved.
By him.


March 09, 2013, 11:18:12 PM #4670 Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:44:08 PM by ZpÑ41
1st portrait SJS made for one of my hacks... dat I know of.

Post Merge: March 09, 2013, 11:44:08 PM

Hey yo wat's da ivysaur/booty requests?

Quote from: DBoggs on March 08, 2013, 05:54:03 AM
SJS, I know you just did Mario CSPs not too long ago, but is there any way you could add KTH's Assassin Mario to them? I know you never take requests out of the blue like this, but it's one of the best new character hacks I've seen in a while, so I figured I may as well ask.

I'll keep it in mind.

Quote from: JayGamer on March 08, 2013, 10:03:56 AM
This is why I hate it when people make hacks without SJS' permission >:C

Me too. Those butts.

Quote from: 13eat on March 09, 2013, 10:53:52 PM
Nice job on DDD

Thanks :0

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 09, 2013, 11:18:12 PM
1st portrait SJS made for one of my hacks... dat I know of.

Post Merge: March 09, 2013, 11:44:08 PM

Hey yo wat's da ivysaur/booty requests?

It's exactly what it sounds like.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



well, open requests for ivysaur or booty...


I Diddied.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


thanks for making my monkey king import, who requested him?

Nobody, I just did a few CSPs for Diddy on a whim.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Wut?  You're not allowed to think independently >=(  Back to the CSP sweatshop for you!  You shall only act when told!

Love the Sparkster CSPs btw.  Sexy stuff :3

Yo SJS love yo CSP bro xD Hope u do samus soon though o.O)?