SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Hnnngggeverything's been requested. Also, I just noticed that all of those seperate requests post of yours is gone  :>.>palm:
HOW HAVE I STARTED A NEW PAGE 3 TIMES IN A ROW DNSJANDJSAK




SMAAAASH!! Ivysaur
Gameboy Ivysaur
Kraken
Team Magma Ivysaur
Skiploom
Piranha Plant (Included in that pack, I'm not sure which one It is, and as of this writing I don't have time to send It to you individually.)
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Lovin' that booty. The pose is very.. what's the word... Understated. I like it. Too bad you didn't take requests but I totally understand with it being Marth. Too bad I use Awakening Marth for all but his blue blue color. But I'm sure Shun/The Minty+Mars+Maritime team will throw some together.
I put Pikachu ahead by one vote again. Heh.

Hey got a question, all the CSP's you make here SJS, are they all here in the brawl vault? Because personly there are some I couldn't find.

Update link. Add san link and san links evil twin in the mix

Quote from: 13eat on March 16, 2013, 06:33:33 PM
Update link. Add san link and san links evil twin in the mix
:>.>palm:

Quote from: 13eat on March 16, 2013, 06:33:33 PM
Update link. Add san link and san links evil twin in the mix
lol.

that is all.

Quote from: 13eat on March 16, 2013, 06:33:33 PM
Update link. Add san link and san links evil twin in the mix
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Lmao trying to be funny? U should stop trying xD

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 16, 2013, 04:44:48 PMHey got a question, all the CSP's you make here SJS, are they all here in the brawl vault? Because personly there are some I couldn't find.

Not every hack SJS makes CSPs of is on Brawlvault. Some used to be, others are personal hacks, and almost everything I request comes from Stack Smash.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: 13eat on March 16, 2013, 08:11:39 PM
Lmao trying to be funny? U should stop trying xD
Read his OP. Hes not Link requests right not, so don't even request them.

And one cannot just demand sir SJS to do thy bidding.

Quote from: 13eat on March 16, 2013, 08:11:39 PM
Lmao trying to be funny? U should stop trying xD
I'm not the one request Link hacks when he's taking Ivysaur requests. r)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]