SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Amazing pose choice, SJS.


Project M changes the whole body color. Judging by the file names those are just vBrawl colors.

Click on done if I'm not mistaken

Quote from: smasherGale on March 17, 2013, 11:41:00 AM
Uhmm.. not sure if this has been reported, but in your CSP pack, Snakes white and blue BPs have been switched up :P

Haha, really? I'll fix it in my next update. Thanks.

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 17, 2013, 05:49:42 PM
Hey imma ask a stupid question, how do you add pics or whatever to replys?

I know, i know I'm a noob :3

[ img] url of an image [/ img]

Just remove the spaces.

Quote from: Shun_One on March 17, 2013, 06:25:11 PM
I'll be back at my work station tomorrow. I'll post the updated Marth then...at some point.

Nice progress SJS

Looking forward to it o,o

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on March 17, 2013, 11:23:06 PM
Hey, SJS. I was looking for this Samus on Brawl Vault and it doesn't seem to be on there. Would you mind pointing me in the right direction as to where it may be? Thank you in advance. Sorry to trouble you.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No idea if it'd on the Vault or not, but here's one I uploaded.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/baz9cpdx3obpkkn/no%20shoulder%20spikes%20%282%29.pac

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 18, 2013, 12:16:10 AM
Awesome! They look great.

Especially Amaterasu. :D


Yup, she came out better that expected.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 18, 2013, 01:00:37 AM
Ivysaur looks MUCH better.

And it only took a year for it to happen.

Quote from: joke king on March 18, 2013, 01:22:42 AM
the ones you posted here, what recolors are they? project M?

Brawl recolors. The PM recolors are in the album somewhere. It's so unorganized.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on March 18, 2013, 01:28:20 AM
Amazing pose choice, SJS.

Thanks! Didn't translate well to most of the imports, but oh well.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on March 18, 2013, 01:43:49 AM
Project M changes the whole body color. Judging by the file names those are just vBrawl colors.

Yup. There are two are three other recolor packs in there too.

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on March 18, 2013, 01:53:59 AM
Click on done if I'm not mistaken

Indeed.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


are those really the brawl recolours?
i didnt recall them having coloured bulbs O.o



Yup.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Thanks! I was looking up "Super Metroid" since the file name for the CSP says SM. I guess I shouldn't have assumed.

March 18, 2013, 09:12:54 PM #4762 Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:20:54 PM by PAVGN
Ivysaur looks great, also sorry for not commenting on It before, but the Marth CSPs look awesome as well.

Quote from: joke king on March 18, 2013, 07:54:14 PMare those really the brawl recolours?
i didnt recall them having coloured bulbs O.o

Pay more attention?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Thx SJS now I'm less noobish xD

Dat OP. =O
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I don't see the point of voting xD ur gonna do pikachu revamp anyway... or am I wrong o.o

More Marfs



Also got my hands on Mars Ivysaur.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



*consumes new Awakening Marth CSPs*

Likin' the new einherjar character cards on the OP.


Every time I see you pose Marth, I laugh a little remembering the days of even mentioning Marth in this thread was taboo.