SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: kazumamon on April 09, 2013, 02:46:20 PM
I have another question:
Could we help easily?
For example are there an easy way to make this pose?
I would help where I could  :af2:
No.

No one can come close to the Photoshop skills that Lord SJS has.

They just wouldn't clash well if others tried to make some CSPs.

Now enough spam and requests, learn some patience, and let the man do his thing.

Geeze.

im sorry, i didn't read it, and there's not a csp for this recolor ;u;

If he opens request for said character, request hacks for said character. He isn't doing any requests right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2013, 07:38:19 PM
No.

No one can come close to the Photoshop skills that Lord SJS has.

They just wouldn't clash well if others tried to make some CSPs.

Now enough spam and requests, learn some patience, and let the man do his thing.

Geeze.
SJS is lord


Quote from: kazumamon on April 08, 2013, 12:58:35 PM
:o  Thanks it worked now with the download button thanks alot ^^

Post Merge: April 08, 2013, 05:34:46 PM

Now i made all i Characters i could into your CSP 's <3 *-*

I hope your really could made me some Characters which havent a CSP yet:
Like:

Fox:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24720

Ganondorf:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28008

Meta Knight:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22220

Samus:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31492

Pikachu:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25956

There are some other too but this would be great at first <3
:-*
Quote from: armandorockbell on April 09, 2013, 02:10:39 AM
Can you make a CSP for this? ;u;

Zero Suit Samus:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30496

I may not do these soon... but I won't forget, either.

Quote from: Lockablefaceman on April 09, 2013, 06:06:28 AM
Did you vote Lon'qu in the Awakening favorite character poll? If you voted.

I didn't know there was one D:

Quote from: kazumamon on April 09, 2013, 02:46:20 PM
I have another question:
Could we help easily?
For example are there an easy way to make this pose?
I would help where I could  :af2:

I appreciate the offer, but I like to do things my way at my own pace.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 09, 2013, 07:38:19 PM
No.

No one can come close to the Photoshop skills that Lord SJS has.

They just wouldn't clash well if others tried to make some CSPs.

Now enough spam and requests, learn some patience, and let the man do his thing.

Geeze.
Quote from: Boygos on April 10, 2013, 11:35:06 AM
SJS is lord

Just wait until I promote to Great Lord :0


And Ike stuff

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or look at them in Dropbox.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


[censored]!
just today i finished a ike hack... and now i dont have access to it...

Quote from: joke king on April 10, 2013, 09:23:59 PM
[censored]!
just today i finished a ike hack... and now i dont have access to it...

I still have a lot of request to go through. What I posted is what I made just today.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


but i cant get to it till friday. . .
cuz im not home and stuff

Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2013, 09:16:56 PM

I have so much happy right now. (:


Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2013, 09:16:56 PM
Just wait until I promote to Great Lord :0
I was thinking you'd be as OP as Ike if that happened.

Then poof, Ike CSPs. Great Lord SJS OP. Where can I get this DLC. This post needs more initialisms. IKR?


Dat Link.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I'm surprised no Ezio yet. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm just going in the order I pasted the posed characters in Photoshop. It's pretty much random.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.