SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

1 think i am wondering about
why made CSP for the vertex of naruto instead of the model import?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 11, 2013, 09:43:29 PM
1 think i am wondering about
why made CSP for the vertex of naruto instead of the model import?
Because he waned to.
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


I'm just waitin on some Thor and Ezio :P


Luigi requests?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I know you'll revamp all the old poses, so only this for me.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25723
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*posts unreleased Weegee pack*
Link
Minor vibrancy edits done to all of 'em, a few are changed more though.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM


can i still request my ike request?
if so, i'll pm u a link

Quote from: Mariodk on April 11, 2013, 09:43:29 PM
1 think i am wondering about
why made CSP for the vertex of naruto instead of the model import?

Because I wanted to.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 12, 2013, 03:52:54 AM
Same pose? Or new one?

Yes :0

Quote from: joke king on April 12, 2013, 10:45:47 AM
can i still request my ike request?
if so, i'll pm u a link

As long as it's done, yeah. I don't like messing with unfinished stuff.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.






Signature removed. Please make sure your signature follows the rules concerning its size stated here. (Original signature: http://notepad.cc/share/dJAJMUqdeV