SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Sweet baby Jesus. You made Ezio.
Thank you so much :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So many assassin's <_>
Also, where have I seen that green Thor?

Wahay, Tentacruel Man! Nabunaga!

Yay! Just where have you been, SJS? We've missed you.



CHRONOS!!!
also heh I didnt expect you to make my dream tag Mokou, yay

lucas' expression looks kinda weird, the pose is really nice and dynamic though.
about the expression, it's the mouth i think, idk if it's kind of misplaced or just a weird shape, but it doesn't look "perfect" to me :/

inb4hateforcritique

Quote from: SJS on July 07, 2013, 06:47:51 PMThey each have different shield emblems, too :)
Yep, noticed that too. Love it. (:


And nice Lucas pose! Makes him look really ready for battle.


Quote from: Segtendo on July 07, 2013, 11:38:17 PM
New Lucas pose? O:
Nice. Hope to see a new Ness pose.

I don't think Ness needs a new pose. If anything, I'd just touch up the existing ones and not index them this time.

Quote from: Kyouma on July 08, 2013, 02:15:10 AM
*crosses fingers for wakasagihime and klonoa*

There's a Klonoa over Lucas hack?

Quote from: Segtendo on July 08, 2013, 06:11:20 AM
Sweet baby Jesus. You made Ezio.
Thank you so much :srs:

All the Ezio.

All the Ezio.


Quote from: JayGamer on July 08, 2013, 08:22:43 AM
So many assassin's <_>
Also, where have I seen that green Thor?

Someone might have sent it to me via PM. Maybe Segtendo?

Quote from: Spex130 on July 08, 2013, 02:56:23 PM
Wahay, Tentacruel Man! Nabunaga!

Yay! Just where have you been, SJS? We've missed you.

I was away from home for 6 weeks. And away from Photoshop.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 08, 2013, 05:24:58 PM
Eziooooo!

Thank you sir!

No problem, sorry it took so long.

Quote from: Kyouma on July 08, 2013, 06:54:30 PM
CHRONOS!!!
also heh I didnt expect you to make my dream tag Mokou, yay

No idea who the character is, I just thought it looked interesting and different. So I did made it :0

Quote from: joke king on July 08, 2013, 08:33:27 PM
lucas' expression looks kinda weird, the pose is really nice and dynamic though.
about the expression, it's the mouth i think, idk if it's kind of misplaced or just a weird shape, but it doesn't look "perfect" to me :/

Don't see what you're saying about the mouth. I think it's the eyes.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 09, 2013, 01:37:20 AM
Yep, noticed that too. Love it. (:


And nice Lucas pose! Makes him look really ready for battle.


Better than his Brawl pose, I hope. That one was terrible. One of my least favorites.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


yep, I made a klonoa over lucas one year ago

I'm redrawing my Paper Mario CSPs, are there any recolor packs you guys want done? I know there's PAVGN's. Any others?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Someone made a cBliss Paper Mario hack. I don't have the link ATM cuz I'm on my 3DS.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




So this is what I came up with. Trying to emulate Sticker Star's art style, while staying true to the original hack as well as sticking with the original pose.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That looks very good. Though I think the texture you're looking for is a bit different if you want to do Sticker Star.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Here's that pack: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32406
Quote from: SJS on July 10, 2013, 04:29:27 AM


So this is what I came up with. Trying to emulate Sticker Star's art style, while staying true to the original hack as well as sticking with the original pose.
Diggin' the shading on him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]