SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Christ man. I'd say you owe me new panties and pants, but those CSPs more than make up for it.

Quote from: SJS on July 18, 2013, 04:05:32 AM
I figured everyone's panties would be wet for Meta Knight in Project: M 2.whatever. So I'm taking advantage of you. ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bkpc04lcteveoxc/kkUW8T_m-2

Can I request the Dr.Doom texture you did with your previous set?

And a Project M CSP/BP pack again?

Can I request from you a Meta Knight CSP of my Gurren-inspired Texture for Meta Knight? Thank you!

GurrenMK:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33306&Moderated=All&facebook=true

That reminds me that I should make a Kage Ryu style Meta Knight. I just never did because I never used him much...but I think P:M's addition might change that.


Anywho. I really like that pose. It shows off both the cape color and the wing color without looking weird, almost like the right wing is still transforming at the tip. Nice job.

And it has the Fire Knight and Dark Meta Knight ones! 8D


The link for Meta Knight in the OP is broken.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2013, 12:56:21 AM
Some peaches.

Some more Peaches.
Oh, SJS, you amuse me.

Also, lovin' the lighting and saturation on these. I was hoping to see the blue-gold Toad Peach though.


Quote from: joke king on July 10, 2013, 08:11:01 AM
have you thought of making a smexy texture for paper mario?
cuz you know, the csp looks better than the mod...

The one over Game & Watch? I doubt I could do any better than StarWaffle has.

Quote from: PAVGN on July 10, 2013, 10:03:56 PM
Dat title screen pose. Very nice revamp on Paper Mario, I'm especially liking how my recolors look with these improvements.

I made yours from the screenshots on StackSmash. Wasn't able do do the Magneto recolor since there were no images for it, unfortunately.

Quote from: armandorockbell on July 13, 2013, 05:33:33 AM
What about Sonic? He needs more love :C

Sonic gets too much love. I don't feel like messing with him for the same reasons I was hesitant when making Marth CSPs.

Quote from: Kramerdorf on July 15, 2013, 08:23:26 PM
I didnt right-click anything. It only appears when I go into preview mode.
But im sure I can get rid of it.

You have to left click the image, then click the "More Actions" button in the bottom right corner. Looks like three dots. Click download.

Quote from: Mr.Jackpot on July 18, 2013, 11:26:39 PM
Can I request the Dr.Doom texture you did with your previous set?

And a Project M CSP/BP pack again?

That would require me making additional CSPs for Snake, Squirtle, and Sonic. I already want to touch-up Snake and redo Squirtle and Sonic. And I haven't done any of those things.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 19, 2013, 02:33:42 PM
Anywho. I really like that pose. It shows off both the cape color and the wing color without looking weird, almost like the right wing is still transforming at the tip. Nice job.

My goal was to show off the cape and the wings in a classy way.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 19, 2013, 08:36:56 PM
The link for Meta Knight in the OP is broken.

Yeah, I'll fix it.

Quote from: Kage Ryu on July 21, 2013, 01:04:46 AM
Also, lovin' the lighting and saturation on these. I was hoping to see the blue-gold Toad Peach though.

The one by Skeleton? If so, I made that a while back.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


As always, awesome work man. I probably say that way too much, but it's true.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on July 21, 2013, 03:57:13 AM
As always, awesome work man. I probably say that way too much, but it's true.
Thanks, I do appreciate that you take the time to say that.


And I know I just said that I wasn't doing Sonic, but oh [censored] look what happened!



Just a few recolors now. I really don't feel like making all of Sonic's friends, every Sonic model from every 3D Sonic game, and all the fan characters right now.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




July 21, 2013, 06:50:17 AM #5067 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 11:58:26 AM by Chaos_Knight
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 21, 2013, 07:20:54 AM #5068 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 07:22:01 AM by JayGamer
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on July 19, 2013, 08:36:56 PM
The link for Meta Knight in the OP is broken.
Meta Knight. OP. Broken.
Back on-topic, you just keep on surprising me, SJS.
I love the way Sonic's quils (quills?) droop. At first it seemed weird, but it works so damn well.

Oh. My. God. Those Sonic's. Yesssssssss.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]