SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



August 21, 2013, 03:30:47 AM #5177 Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:31:48 AM by SJS
Don't ask me why, but I made this.

Post Merge: August 21, 2013, 03:31:48 AM

Quote from: ZeroGG on August 20, 2013, 10:47:04 PM
Um... I know that you are one busy guy... but I was wondering if you could do these Shun_One's pokemon recolors:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33639
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33637
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33610
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33433

I'm sorry if this is too much to ask... its okay if you are too busy :/

Already did Vibrant Pikachu a while back.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 21, 2013, 04:26:37 AM #5179 Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 04:30:26 AM by Xenozoa425
Aw, my MP2 MP recolors didn't make it. Probably should've uploaded it separately instead of including it with Samus. Next time then. *crosses fingers*

Stoked to see Mars/Maritime/Minty though. Great job!

August 21, 2013, 04:58:12 AM #5180 Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 05:30:02 AM by SJS
Quote from: m0rd0 on August 19, 2013, 06:06:39 AM
Hey SJS, do you have a download link for the yellow a2 fox?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1jzfiumo6ro6mid/aToOEGaj5U/Fox%20-%20Go%20Fox%20Yourself/bfox4a2yellow.png?m

It's in ASF1nk's cBliss download in the Fox fighter folder.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 21, 2013, 04:09:01 AM
ZSS needed a new pose anyway. Looks awesome.

Not compared to the poor Ice Climbers.

Quote from: Xenozoa425 on August 21, 2013, 04:26:37 AM
Aw, my MP2 MP recolors didn't make it. Probably should've uploaded it separately instead of including it with Samus. Next time then. *crosses fingers*

Stoked to see Mars/Maritime/Minty though. Great job!

I didn't even know those existed.


Also made a few Wolfs and Lucarios.
http://imgur.com/a/YqBbA#0

Also also added buttons to the bottom of my OP that contain all the CSPs I've made for the Minty, Maritime, Mars, and Vibrant projects. If you have ideas for any other projects to add, just let me know.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


August 21, 2013, 06:11:29 AM #5181 Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 06:12:47 AM by Segtendo
SJ. You left a PSD in the Wolf folder :X
It's a PSD of all the portraits you've made.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on August 21, 2013, 04:09:01 AM
ZSS needed a new pose anyway. Looks awesome.
I agree, was going to pm you to ask you for a pose for me other m zss if you found the time to make one and then make the CSPs. You do awesome work

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Lmao, dat royle wolf doe... damn. They look nice sj.

Haha. I need to break my tradition of only posting here when stuff I made is involved. These are too good for that.

Good stuff.


Quote from: SJS on August 21, 2013, 04:58:12 AM
I didn't even know those existed.
Many thanks good sir. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for other characters.

Quote from: SJS on August 21, 2013, 04:58:12 AM
It's in ASF1nk's cBliss download in the Fox fighter folder.

Not compared to the poor Ice Climbers.

I didn't even know those existed.


Also made a few Wolfs and Lucarios.
http://imgur.com/a/YqBbA#0

Also also added buttons to the bottom of my OP that contain all the CSPs I've made for the Minty, Maritime, Mars, and Vibrant projects. If you have ideas for any other projects to add, just let me know.
They look nice... to bad you don't make the nude ZSS's xD


think u could make this into a CSP?

I can easily make a BP out of another image.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Segtendo on August 21, 2013, 06:11:29 AM
SJ. You left a PSD in the Wolf folder :X
It's a PSD of all the portraits you've made.

Haha, thanks... not the first time I've done that.

Quote from: iwantgames on August 21, 2013, 07:01:37 AM
I agree, was going to pm you to ask you for a pose for me other m zss if you found the time to make one and then make the CSPs. You do awesome work

I'll PM you again once I make a CSP for the Other: M Zero Suit.

Quote from: ZpÑ41 on August 21, 2013, 03:12:18 PM
Lmao, dat royle wolf doe... damn. They look nice sj.
Quote from: Spex130 on August 21, 2013, 03:26:58 PM
Haha. I need to break my tradition of only posting here when stuff I made is involved. These are too good for that.

Good stuff.

Thank you x2 :)

Quote from: 13eat on August 21, 2013, 10:07:52 PM
They look nice... to bad you don't make the nude ZSS's xD

I don't delve in the realm of nude hacks.

Quote from: RedGamer on August 21, 2013, 10:44:48 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33883&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Link doesn't work for me.

Quote from: Gnorcteen on August 21, 2013, 10:51:36 PM
think u could make this into a CSP?

I can easily make a BP out of another image.

I don't do requests like that.



Guess what this [censored] did? That's right! I revamped the Ice Climbers CSPs.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a8qaflqxqvcr4os/GY7pNUfxHu
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.