SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJSSome Guidelines...
-I am not taking requests right now and probably will not be doing so for a while. I can only do so much with my free time. In other words, I'll do what I want, when I want (and when I can).

-Do not modify my CSPs. That means recoloring them, too. Please understand.

^

There's quite a difference between modifying his CSPs and making my own mimicking his poses, hence I'm asking.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3 on September 06, 2013, 01:54:02 AM
Is this allowed?



I reposed as close as possible. Did better than I expected...

For comparison:




Actually, I'm pretty impressed.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


does it mean that im not allowed to add a CSS name to the CSPs? lol

for personal use you can do whatever you want with them, nobody can stop you from practising sex with these CSPs in your spare time...

Too far...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: joke king on September 09, 2013, 08:56:49 AM
for personal use you can do whatever you want with them, nobody can stop you from practising sex with these CSPs in your spare time...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Did SJS ever finished that new ganon csp? or is it still in progress?

Quote from: joke king on September 09, 2013, 08:56:49 AM
for personal use you can do whatever you want with them, nobody can stop you from practising sex with these CSPs in your spare time...

SJS, I was wondering... Do you still have any of the characters in your CSPs? I'd like a few if it isn't too much trouble.

Quote from: Rage83 on September 11, 2013, 06:10:29 PM
SJS, I was wondering... Do you still have any of the characters in your CSPs? I'd like a few if it isn't too much trouble.
He has to download the hack to use it, so he'll have back-ups of most hacks in his CSP's.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Finally got some free time and some inspiration.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


September 13, 2013, 02:27:14 AM #5249 Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 02:29:17 AM by YoshiKartWii
Beautiful CSPs as always SJS :)

It's hard to decide this version or the last version of Zelda I like more :-\
But I think I like this a bit more...

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151