SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM #5265 Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 04:47:34 PM by SJS
Quote from: Rufure on September 14, 2013, 05:11:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.





Also, hate to sound like I'd be pestering or anything like that, but will your Project M CSP pack be updated with the recent new (sexy) CSPs? Just wondering.

Maybe soon.

Quote from: dmick on September 14, 2013, 05:15:42 AM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. I think this is your best work yet. You really outdid yourself, man.

That sword is gorgeous, by the way. Any way for me to find it and insert it into a moveset (for the taunt)?

May or may not be this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9236

Quote from: Shun_One on September 14, 2013, 06:16:50 AM
I was supposed to be sleep, but my awesome sense was tingling.

That pose, makes him look very imposing and powerful.
Thanks, I feel like I finally achieved that "powerful" look that the previous poses failed to capture.

Just wish I could have fit more of the render in the CSP.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
May or may not be this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9236
Sweet. I think I've seen this before, but I didn't recognize it in the CSPs. Looks much better than the original sword.



Quote
Good day(s) to be a Zelda fan.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OMG!!! These Are Incredible!!!
I've been waiting so long for new Ganon CSPs!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
Maybe soon.

Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
Just wish I could have fit more of the render in the CSP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those Dorfs and Zeldas look WAY too good, now, the wait for the SP's begin...
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Zelda and Ganondorf look gorgeous. I think Link needs another update to compete with them now.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
Thanks, I feel like I finally achieved that "powerful" look that the previous poses failed to capture.

Just wish I could have fit more of the render in the CSP.

And here I was curious as to what the full thing looked like. It is truly a shame there wasn't enough room to get the whole thing in there. It looks great.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

New poses look really good.
Hope your doing link though... not a big fan of his pose.
-seems far back compared to all the other CSP

Quote from: SJS on September 14, 2013, 03:51:19 PM
Thanks, I feel like I finally achieved that "powerful" look that the previous poses failed to capture.

Just wish I could have fit more of the render in the CSP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All of my yes to this, you wonderful portrait maker you.

I don't suppose I could request Apple's Gerudo King of Thieves, perchance?


A new Link pose to compete with the new Zelda and Ganon would be cool, but I feel all he really needs is just a bit more polishing and resizing. Same with DK imo.

Other than that I can't wait 'till we can start requesting again.

You know, I'm gonna be that guy. Mainly cause no one else ever seems to ask this.

Exactly when do you plan on being finished with these and stopping? XD

Seriously, it's like just when a whole set seems like it's going to be finished, full and complete, you end up switching things up yet again and starting all over again and again and again. It gets kinda tedious to update every single time, hoping that this'll be the definitive  and finalized version of the CSP pack only for it all to start over again. ¦D

I love the work you put into these, but I'm starting to see no end for them in sight so I had to ask to sate my curiosity. Is there a finish line for this with the main characters/CSPs at the least? o.o


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on September 15, 2013, 05:43:56 AM
You know, I'm gonna be that guy. Mainly cause no one else ever seems to ask this.

Exactly when do you plan on being finished with these and stopping? XD

Seriously, it's like just when a whole set seems like it's going to be finished, full and complete, you end up switching things up yet again and starting all over again and again and again. It gets kinda tedious to update every single time, hoping that this'll be the definitive  and finalized version of the CSP pack only for it all to start over again. ¦D

I love the work you put into these, but I'm starting to see no end for them in sight so I had to ask to sate my curiosity. Is there a finish line for this with the main characters/CSPs at the least? o.o
I won't speak for SJS, but this question does seem equivalent to asking an artist when they plan to stop drawing.


September 15, 2013, 04:53:48 PM #5279 Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 07:49:46 PM by dmick
Quote from: Kage Ryu on September 15, 2013, 03:55:58 PM
I won't speak for SJS, but this question does seem equivalent to asking an artist when they plan to stop drawing.
I agree. It's pretty easy to tell that it's something he loves to do, so I don't find it surprising at all that he wants to make his work better and better as he progresses. He's always been good, as far as I can tell, but he's improved a ton over time (especially recently in my opinion).

I say we should just support him in doing his thing until he's happy with the final results. By then, he should be open to doing requests, and then all of them will line up perfectly and look their best.