SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Oh yeah, made some Wario CSPs a couple days ago

http://imgur.com/a/aZpOO
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


September 24, 2013, 03:30:05 PM #5326 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 03:30:57 PM by Spex130
Goodness. How did I miss those Links?

EDIT: And those Warios!?

What!?


sad to dont see momiji, kyoko and nazrin;

Quote from: Kyouma on September 24, 2013, 03:45:50 PM
sad to dont see momiji, kyoko and nazrin;
its always sad to see characters that you've been waiting for, airn't in the update.
Oh well whatcha gonna do... have a strike against SJS?

Quote from: SJS on September 24, 2013, 01:51:34 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2a497op33952vzt/n7cqOK7pIC

Links are done
I right-clicked on that first line and saw the option to open Link in a new tab, so I thought, "Huh, don't mind if I do."

I was pleasantly surprised to see many, many sweet-looking Links in that new tab.


these images help make my brawl much more interesting

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Love how you did Assassin Link :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thanks for the link.

See what I did there?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

September 24, 2013, 09:01:33 PM #5333 Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:24:21 PM by Xenozoa425
Came home today after working hard all day long since 6 in the morning and saw the new Links, it was totally worth it.

It looks like you used the older version of my gold Link though, instead of the newer one that I had updated the same time I released my Crimson/Cobalt duo.  If you could please whip one up for the updated one real quick and replace it that would truly make my day.

Quote from: 13eat on September 24, 2013, 04:00:58 PM
its always sad to see characters that you've been waiting for, airn't in the update.
Oh well whatcha gonna do... have a strike against SJS?

lol he thinks im serious


Hey SJS
Can you make CSPs for my Ganondorf packs? I would really love it. Do it whenever you can get around to it. Im much more interested in seeing you update your other CSPs anyway.

But if you decide to go for it;
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34172
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34181





Quote from: Luigifan141 on September 24, 2013, 02:46:44 AM
Since the PMBR confirmed that Roy will be able to use Marth's costumes, will we get some CSPs for Roy that have other textures? (Sephiroth, Sora, Marth himself, etc.)
No, too much work.

Quote from: Shun_One on September 24, 2013, 02:44:09 PM
Look at 'dem lovely Link's!
The kind of Links you'd take home to your mother and father.

Quote from: Spex130 on September 24, 2013, 03:30:05 PM
Goodness. How did I miss those Links?

EDIT: And those Warios!?

What!?
SJS CSP stealth mode activate.

Quote from: Kyouma on September 24, 2013, 03:45:50 PM
sad to dont see momiji, kyoko and nazrin;
Them's those Toe-Hoes?

Quote from: 13eat on September 24, 2013, 04:00:58 PM
its always sad to see characters that you've been waiting for, airn't in the update.
Oh well whatcha gonna do... have a strike against SJS?

Yes, fight the power!

Quote from: FitKageRyuMotionEtc on September 24, 2013, 05:44:13 PM
I right-clicked on that first line and saw the option to open Link in a new tab, so I thought, "Huh, don't mind if I do."

I was pleasantly surprised to see many, many sweet-looking Links in that new tab.
SJS CSPs is officially endorsed by all major internet browsers.

Quote from: Gnorcteen on September 24, 2013, 06:08:29 PM
these images help make my brawl much more interesting
Just doing my job.

Quote from: FitSegtendo03.pac on September 24, 2013, 06:09:54 PM
Love how you did Assassin Link :af:
Haha you said ass twice.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on September 24, 2013, 06:50:40 PM
Thanks for the link.


Quote from: Xenozoa425 on September 24, 2013, 09:01:33 PM
Came home today after working hard all day long since 6 in the morning and saw the new Links, it was totally worth it.

It looks like you used the older version of my gold Link though, instead of the newer one that I had updated the same time I released my Crimson/Cobalt duo.  If you could please whip one up for the updated one real quick and replace it that would truly make my day.
Maybe not today, but someday when you least expect it.

Quote from: Kramerdorf on September 24, 2013, 11:47:13 PM
Hey SJS
Can you make CSPs for my Ganondorf packs? I would really love it. Do it whenever you can get around to it. Im much more interested in seeing you update your other CSPs anyway.

But if you decide to go for it;
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34172
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34181
I'll have my secretary make note of it.

Quote from: Rufure on September 25, 2013, 02:04:52 AM
HHngghhn. I love them.
They love you, too.

Quote from: FitTurboChaos04.pcs on September 25, 2013, 02:07:16 AM
Cool.
What's cooler than being cool? Ice cold.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.