SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

That was when he recolored the intro poses.

What he does is make the pose in BrawlBox and adds sexiness in Photoshop.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I thought he said something about using God's tears, but I'm not entirely sure. :>.>:

Quote from: sbfantom on January 30, 2014, 01:59:42 AM
There happen to be a Mega Charizard Y CSP floating around?
No.

Quote from: ValTroX on February 01, 2014, 04:40:12 AM
SJS's just a suggestion, I think you should put yoshi a little farther in the BSS and BP.
I think it's fine, but you could always make your own using the CSP images.

Quote from: dindinmaster on February 03, 2014, 08:58:20 PM
Hey SJS, I'm curious how you make the CSP's. Could you explain it/is there a guide somewhere? If it's complicated, then don't waste your time explaining. I won't do it if it requires any artistic ability.
Everyone wishes for there to be an easy way to make quality work. But there isn't. You have to be willing to put in the time and effort in order to make God cry.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Any chance you'll be wrapping up any cBliss recolors and their respective portraits soon? I'd love to get my hands on some of those.

Quote from: SJS on February 04, 2014, 01:44:39 AM
Everyone wishes for there to be an easy way to make quality work. But there isn't. You have to be willing to put in the time and effort in order to make God cry.

I am totally quoting that later. ¦D


Quote from: SJS on February 04, 2014, 01:44:39 AM
Everyone wishes for there to be an easy way to make quality work. But there isn't. You have to be willing to put in the time and effort in order to make God cry.
Yeah, I hear you. Just wasn't sure if there were any tricks because, like I said, I don't have the first clue how you do any of this. Just makes me appreciate your magic and art even more! Keep it up!

Does anyone happen to have PAVGN's Sunshine Mario?

The pictures! I can see them again!

Quote from: Scout on February 04, 2014, 10:46:41 PM
The pictures! I can see them again!
I kinda miss the "Look who's popular!"...


Do you any chance have this texture, SJS?



Quote from: DBoggs on January 12, 2014, 05:05:35 AM
Hey SJS, I've looked all over for this Belmont Marth texture but can't seem to find it:


It's similar to a texture made by DasDonkeyTeam, but unlike theirs it has black hair, not blue. Do you happen to have this texture available for download somewhere?
I think I have it around somewhere
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Quote from: Not Kratos on February 04, 2014, 08:28:44 PM
Does anyone happen to have PAVGN's Sunshine Mario?

I'd like this too. Does anyone?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

February 06, 2014, 10:17:13 PM #5669 Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:57:16 AM by Charby
Hey SjS, Here are some cool textures that you might want  to do if you have time plz^^
Falcon :
Nostalgia Captain Falcon (SNES: F-Zero) : http://www.mediafire.com/folder/kwtib73j7034t/%5BSNES%5D_Captain_Falcon_(F-Z)
Ike :
Lord Ike : http://www.mediafire.com/download/2u9qnnzc0w7n3fn/Lord+Ike.rar
MK:
Meta Vader : [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?8n43t8t5vt2bzst]www.mediafire.com/?8n43t8t5vt2bzst[/url]
Samus:
Dark Samus MP2 Import : http://www.mediafire.com/?y9ijhr4b7832llq
Dark Samus by Carl321 : [url]https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkwf1sl0uw4ufz9/Dark%20Samus.zip[/url]
True Light Suit Samus by Omegalife with credit to Lensho : http://www.mediafire.com/?491xmkil74wi73z
PED Suit by DragonArts : http://www.mediafire.com/?bgady2nywwz