SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: NinfanNanz on June 12, 2014, 06:16:57 PM
Hey, Does anyone know where i can find this?

Thank you in advance.

Edit : lol. whoops.
That's my own custom texture made by Shun_One. You can't have it! Haha I'm stingy... I might include it when I upload my own custom build though. So who knows...?
All my loops are perfect... except for Zero's Lightning Loops... can't seem to get those down...
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xNoobIISaibotx
Check out my custom hacks and tracks here:

Been a while.

I recently (today) released a Daisy model import and wanted to share the CSPs. (Here's a download link by the way.)



And a Dark Suit CSP the classic BrawlBox way...


...but also the not classic way? (Also download link.)



And I don't think I posted about my ZSS update either! Naturally, the portraits were updated, too. (Yup.)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Beautiful work as always SJS!! I love your Samus model so much I've completely replaced default Samus with it! The only thing is I play using the HD pack on Dolphin...would it be too much trouble to release uncompressed CSP's for your Samus? I understand if not though. Thank you for your super high quality mods! :D

Hey you. That's a nice lookin Daisy you got there.


Umfff, dat Dark Suit pose...
Love the updates, all of your stuff ends up being some of the most high-quality on the vault. Like, I'm talking 4k UHD quality. It's great.

Oh, just curious, any chance we'll see quality CSPs of any of the other models in the plethora of Prime imports? If not then I understand, all of this obviously takes time.

Agreeing with Rufure here in the sense that I'd just love a whole pack of the Prime suit done CSP and hack wise since I've been wanting to change Samus's look ever since I replaced ZSS with yours and my little rule of not using outfit hacks if there isn't a CSP of it in your style. I like to keep things consistent. (I've had the update since you put it out, too. Nice job, by the way.)

Prime or Other M, either would be absolutely awesome as a pack.

But dat Daisy tho. Seriously, that's much more important. I absolutely love how she looks. Makes me wish I could actually have an extra slot to use her separately and maybe have her and Rosalina alongside Peach. Too bad PM isn't that customizable. Not without being a headache, anyway.

But yeah, excellent job overall.

inb4hiimdaisyposts


Where can I find this texture?



Thanks in advance.

June 30, 2014, 06:49:48 PM #5752 Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 05:06:37 AM by theTRUEchamp
Does anybody know where I can find this Luigi texture? Thanks in advance.

From what I understand there appears to be some sort of issue with the CSP showing up. It's the one named "pickle" under Luigi's portraits. It looks like his white costume from Melee.
Purple all day, everyday.


July 02, 2014, 06:20:29 AM #5754 Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 08:44:26 PM by megamanofnumbers
Quote from: Rebtand on July 02, 2014, 05:31:31 AM
Could this be it?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14483

Thank you so much! :)

Post Merge: July 03, 2014, 07:12:25 PM

I don't like to overstep myself but I discovered hundreds of pages back that some guy named PAVGN posted a download link to his Dreamcast ROB for this portrait:



However the file doesn't seem to exist anymore. Does anyone still have a copy of that texture? Brawl Vault doesn't have it.

My question is actually pretty simple, what CSS do the Black CSS icons go to?  I've found the templates or at least a CSS that uses the icons for g, r, b, db and of course the vanilla and P:M icons, but I have no idea where the bl ones are used.

For reference I'm talking about these ones:


Quote from: Granfalloon on June 25, 2014, 05:02:20 AM
Beautiful work as always SJS!! I love your Samus model so much I've completely replaced default Samus with it! The only thing is I play using the HD pack on Dolphin...would it be too much trouble to release uncompressed CSP's for your Samus? I understand if not though. Thank you for your super high quality mods! :D

Not sure what you mean by uncompressed. None of my newer CSPs are compressed, indexed, or anything.

Quote from: Nαno on June 25, 2014, 05:20:22 AM
Hey you. That's a nice lookin Daisy you got there.


Thanks, Pacman.

Quote from: Rufure on June 25, 2014, 05:59:30 AM
Umfff, dat Dark Suit pose...
Love the updates, all of your stuff ends up being some of the most high-quality on the vault. Like, I'm talking 4k UHD quality. It's great.

Oh, just curious, any chance we'll see quality CSPs of any of the other models in the plethora of Prime imports? If not then I understand, all of this obviously takes time.
Quote from: Waveshocker Sigma on June 26, 2014, 03:12:48 AM
Agreeing with Rufure here in the sense that I'd just love a whole pack of the Prime suit done CSP and hack wise since I've been wanting to change Samus's look ever since I replaced ZSS with yours and my little rule of not using outfit hacks if there isn't a CSP of it in your style. I like to keep things consistent. (I've had the update since you put it out, too. Nice job, by the way.)

Prime or Other M, either would be absolutely awesome as a pack.

But dat Daisy tho. Seriously, that's much more important. I absolutely love how she looks. Makes me wish I could actually have an extra slot to use her separately and maybe have her and Rosalina alongside Peach. Too bad PM isn't that customizable. Not without being a headache, anyway.

But yeah, excellent job overall.

inb4hiimdaisyposts
I'll think about it...

Quote from: TwoSixZero on June 30, 2014, 06:49:48 PM
Does anybody know where I can find this Luigi texture? Thanks in advance.

From what I understand there appears to be some sort of issue with the CSP showing up. It's the one named "pickle" under Luigi's portraits. It looks like his white costume from Melee.

I know the one you're talking about: https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7w4w469dyh79wg/PickleLuigi.rar

Quote from: megamanofnumbers on July 02, 2014, 06:20:29 AM
I don't like to overstep myself but I discovered hundreds of pages back that some guy named PAVGN posted a download link to his Dreamcast ROB for this portrait:



However the file doesn't seem to exist anymore. Does anyone still have a copy of that texture? Brawl Vault doesn't have it.
Unfortunately, I don't have the hack saved.

Quote from: JamesOnyx on July 14, 2014, 02:36:25 AM
My question is actually pretty simple, what CSS do the Black CSS icons go to?  I've found the templates or at least a CSS that uses the icons for g, r, b, db and of course the vanilla and P:M icons, but I have no idea where the bl ones are used.

For reference I'm talking about these ones:


I have no idea.

Post Merge: July 14, 2014, 06:35:37 PM

Gonna ride this Lucina hype train and post some renders I made.


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey, SJS, do you take requests for CSPs? I'm sure you've answered this question thousands of times but I'd rather not dig through 385 pages to find out lol.

Pittoo? Smiling? What is this witchcraft?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 15, 2014, 02:21:40 AM #5759 Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:06:46 PM by Lockablefaceman
Quote from: Haviklink on July 14, 2014, 10:17:45 PM
Hey, SJS, do you take requests for CSPs? I'm sure you've answered this question thousands of times but I'd rather not dig through 385 pages to find out lol.
Rather than look through 385 pages why not look at some of the first written words on the first page of this thread? c:

Hey, SJS. I see you included a ZSS with Dark Suit Samus. Is she one of the ones from your pack?
PS is there a reason there's no SJS Mars Sheik?