SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Proves SJS will always be the best CSP maker.
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


August 06, 2014, 09:50:51 PM #5807 Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 09:03:55 AM by Abbi
Can someone link me to where I can download this Ganon:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qkxqme75s00xvid/AAAYYyTlRDhDdgCSk5PEEkPqa/Old%20Set%204%20-%20Purple%20Squeeze/bganondorf4rustic.png

By the way SJS, you should maybe not make your CSP names as.. vague as their are right now. I mean, searching "rustic" on the vault, which is what you named this CSP, didn't really give me what I was looking for and I'm sure that goes for some other CSPs here, like the one above me simply called "plumber".
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Just noticed the CSP names for Ganon in Set 4 and Set 5 are the same (Purple Squeeze)

August 11, 2014, 04:02:52 PM #5809 Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 11:59:21 PM by Codex-9
Does anyone have a link to that cbliss dark green Yoshi? Been looking all over for it.



August 13, 2014, 03:25:37 AM #5810 Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 07:55:48 PM by mfMax
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/918re6km6wal95t/EIQIyAhLaM#lh:null-bzelda5fake.png

anybody know where i can find this zelda?

Post Merge: August 13, 2014, 07:55:48 PM

also, i'm trying to keep all my costumes with sjs portraits, and i know you're not taking requests, but there's a robot ness skin i really love and was wondering what files i would need to recreate your portrait style? all the portraits for this robot ness are terrible but the skin is awesome so i want to get a matching portrait.

Quote from: Codex-9 on August 11, 2014, 04:02:52 PM
Does anyone have a link to that cbliss dark green Yoshi? Been looking all over for it.




Its unreleased.  Its part of the upcoming cBliss color pack


Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 04, 2014, 07:43:51 PM
you guys are overreacting, I really dont see much difference with the old ones
Compare old Mewtwo to the new one and you'll see the difference. Not only is the pose far better but the details are just... better.

What happened to the project Mars, Maritime and Minty banners?  Is that project still going on?  I have all my costumes from there :(

I wonder if SJS is going to make CSPs and BPs of the new Project M costumes.

September 05, 2014, 04:47:25 PM #5816 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 05:11:48 PM by Codex-9
Quote from: MetalLegacy on August 13, 2014, 10:43:11 PM
Its unreleased.  Its part of the upcoming cBliss color pack

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for letting me know! I was wondering for quite some time haha.


Btw does anyone have a link for:



The original on the vault is taken down and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

EDIT: Never mind! Found one!
EDIT 2:

Actually while I'm asking does anyone know where this one is?


So...does anyone know what happened to the Project Mars(Maritime, Minty, Vibrant) banners, link and skins?


September 15, 2014, 03:14:25 AM #5819 Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 01:23:14 AM by TwoSixZero


I could use some help finding this. It's called "wolfish".
Purple all day, everyday.