SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Would you mind sharing that Fire Samus on here? The BV link is broken and I've been after that one for months.

April 08, 2015, 08:56:52 PM #5867 Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 05:23:03 PM by RAWRzilla
This luigi too!


Quote from: RAWRzilla on April 08, 2015, 08:56:52 PM
This luigi too!


The image doesn't show
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hey, SJ?

You still have the CSPs for Geno somewhere? A while ago someone PM'd me about one of them asking me to release a texture of mine you made a CSP for that I never really finished, and I've kinda forgotten what it looks like. It was the Cherry Bom Geno I think...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: AndIQuote on April 08, 2015, 01:25:31 PM
Would you mind sharing that Fire Samus on here? The BV link is broken and I've been after that one for months.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ceyra2edt9uo5du/Fire%20Samus.zip?dl=0

Quote from: Velen on April 11, 2015, 03:30:42 PM
Hey, SJ?

You still have the CSPs for Geno somewhere? A while ago someone PM'd me about one of them asking me to release a texture of mine you made a CSP for that I never really finished, and I've kinda forgotten what it looks like. It was the Cherry Bom Geno I think...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3324kjjwslohyc/bgeno1cherry.png?dl=0

I still have the textures, too.

Quote from: squeakyboots13 on April 08, 2015, 06:31:41 AM
Ooh! If you're taking requests for Luigi, can you do these two?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205331
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202964

The Samuses look great. Thank you!



Hey look, new [censored].




Also the OP is updated. I plan on giving every character one final render.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Peach


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


April 12, 2015, 03:42:06 PM #5873 Last Edit: April 12, 2015, 03:45:08 PM by Albafika
*Downloads all the new Peach and Zamus' CSPs*
Make me Graycina and Graymia!


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207708

Here's my request: Phantom Ganondorf. If you could make this, I'd very much appreciate it! :)

Holy crap you're doing this again.

Could you make one for Nanobuds Power Suit Samus? This one:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206627

The files expired and there aren't any good CSPs lying around.


Oh yeah; and before I forget, can you also make CSPs for Nanobuds' Midna and kidneptune101's Twilight Princess Sheik?

Midna: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27619

Twilight Princess Sheik: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205187

Smash 3 CSPs by SJS would be great.