SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 19, 2015, 03:22:09 PM
Characters with custom bonesets.
I'd rather focus on completing CSPs for the Brawl cast before I attempt custom characters.

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 20, 2015, 01:39:54 AM
I was going to request my Luigi [censored] but I found out all the ones I wanted were made already. ಠ_ಠ I love youu.
<3

Quote from: Psycho_Ghost on April 20, 2015, 01:45:08 AM
Thank you SOO MUCH for all of this amazing CSP work you're doing! :)
You're welcome :)

Quote from: RAWRzilla on April 20, 2015, 03:16:00 PM
FYI Your Charizard CSPs haven't propagated correctly to Dropbox
Whoops, thanks for bringing that up!

Quote from: TheRealHeroOfWinds on April 20, 2015, 08:22:14 PM
I see you're trying to go for poses that aren't Smash 4, but that's exactly what Charizard's pose is. I feel like you should rework it in my opinion. Or just work on it's shading at least.
I don't see it?


Ness!

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.










Your work is great

Im a fairly new hacker here on the vault. Csp, texture, Css, sss, battle portraits, i will take requests for those. (once in a while stage editor parts)

Can't wait to request more---

*looks at all the requests*

I... I got nothing.

Quote from: Scuot on April 22, 2015, 01:52:24 AM
Can't wait to request more---
*looks at all the requests*
I... I got nothing.
Yep... Except now after seeing the Roy one my friends want their other ones made...
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bcs1e7m1g6uta0a/AADVIPvdjY0V5OtOuSkdZAGOa?dl=0
Yet again these have yet to be released... I'll get to that later. :P



April 23, 2015, 02:45:19 AM #5953 Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 03:10:58 AM by megamanofnumbers
Here's some requests for some more characters, mostly vibrant. As I use Shun's vibrant models in my build. I'll request more as you bring back more characters.

Vibrant Captain Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33316
Vibrant Mars Falcon: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/siui43hll7kzbkp/iWLTjcIR7Q
Vibrant Protoman Falcon: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q3s7l3rfdrsfd8s/pkUFHSPh-f
RoboticCyborg SNES Falcon: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207390

Vibrant Charizard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33635
Shiny Charizard: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16570

Vibrant Ganondorf: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33360

Vibrant Ice Climbers: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34267

Libertyernie Kirbys: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5034
mnsg Purple Kirby: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=530

Mango Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33981
Mirage Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33924
Pokeball Headband Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=208236
Ken Fighter Lucario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207387

Vibrant Luigi: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32129
JoeTE Mr. L: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31865
Windhunter7 Mr. L: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207063

Vibrant Brawl Marth: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8zggnma39lvkczd/5j4VkcvNFf
Shun's OTHER Vibrant Marth: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9bej0tpjfu1emjz/Vibrant%20Marth.zip

Vibrant Ness: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33505
Shinf Ninten: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205240

Vibrant Peach: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33293
Vibrant Project M Peach Costumes: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/udy0knnzkbld4k0/hgu1iTKhHj

Vibrant Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35248
Silver Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35462
BBQ Purple Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204900
Awakening Recolor Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36281
Fabulous Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36064
Ice Blue Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35411
Mango Roy: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35345

Vibrant Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34125
Red Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30450
SA-X: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15842

And, if it's not too nuch, could you make CSS icons (You know, the ones with the purple backgrounds) for the new CSPs? I can just make my own BPs if need be.

Also, could you fix Kirby's PM Purple? His feet are the wrong color.

Hey SJS, I've got couple requests, but they're for a character you're not working on yet (sonic). Should I wait until you get to him, or should I just do it now?