SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

VERY nice looking Wario stuff SJS! :D

Can't wait for the amazing request CSPs!

July 05, 2015, 02:37:29 PM #6106 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:40:19 PM by Darkon360
About requests, should my entire vault from 2015 count?
especially my latest imports such as Yoshimitsu, Ratchet, Robo Mario, N64 Kirby, and even Skull Knight.

Basically does more than 3 Mods for CSPs is asking for too much?

He hasn't done Sonic, Wolf, or Fox yet.

If the character's picture isn't colored on the first page, he isn't taking requests for them yet.

Not sure if he's able to do requests yet, but I'd love to see 3.6b CSPs! ;D

Sonic used to be cool. :(



PS -  I don't want to make CSPs for your fan character.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You should do textures ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



July 05, 2015, 08:56:13 PM #6111 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 08:59:58 PM by Psycho_Ghost

Quote from: SJS on July 03, 2015, 10:52:41 PM
I have been pretty busy lately. No time for requests, but I did make this.



Welp. You know the drill.

Smash 3 Wario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=206347

Quote from: SJS on July 05, 2015, 04:03:18 PM
Sonic used to be cool. :(



PS -  I don't want to make CSPs for your fan character.

Welp, guess that means no Shadow or Silver requests. ¦D

Smash 3 Sonic: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=34463

Old Smash 3 Sonic: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oe2ong0fgxrp65v/Old%20Smash%203%20Sonic.zip?dl=0



More new stuff? Woah.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.