SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 28, 2015, 12:28:23 AM
I don't see the term "BPs" anywhere in the title.
---
SJS doesn't do BPs anymore.
Has this been confirmed as true?  I'd be down to make BPs+CSS icons and post them here, if he's cool with it.

Hey SJS, I'm new and I just happened to stumble upon this fantastic project!
I'm doing a passion project where I put the school logo and its colors (black and blue) on all characters' blue team colors.
I'm just wondering if you're still doing requests because I'd like to see some of those renders used on my skins! I don't want to rush you so take your time!

Quote from: ECHOnce on November 24, 2015, 09:17:45 AM
Has this been confirmed as true?  I'd be down to make BPs+CSS icons and post them here, if he's cool with it.

I like this idea :D

Quote from: ECHOnce on November 24, 2015, 09:17:45 AM
Has this been confirmed as true?  I'd be down to make BPs+CSS icons and post them here, if he's cool with it.
I was considering this myself, and already made BPs for the newest Ike pose. (minus the Oni texture) The only problem I see with doing this is getting hold of the renders for the best possible CSS icons.

Quote from: Cynapse on November 26, 2015, 03:46:51 AM
I was considering this myself, and already made BPs for the newest Ike pose. (minus the Oni texture) The only problem I see with doing this is getting hold of the renders for the best possible CSS icons.
I noticed that he posted renders on the last few pages.  Has this been the case for all characters?  I wouldn't mind searching through all of them, as long as I know it won't be a fruitless search.

You can definitely get a few from the thread at the very least. I would PM him but I'm a bit chicken[censored] in that department.

November 27, 2015, 08:03:24 PM #6186 Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 10:34:29 PM by ECHOnce
Quote from: Cynapse on November 27, 2015, 04:37:23 PM
You can definitely get a few from the thread at the very least. I would PM him but I'm a bit chicken[censored] in that department.
Tbh I don't think I need the renders.  Started work on Mario and his set seems to look great from just using the CSPs (:
http://imgur.com/a/v7BEd/layout/horizontal#0 (EDIT: added the layout to the url for easier viewing)

I'll be continuing on the rest of the sets from now on, maybe 1-3ish per day, more if I'm really bored.  SJS has made CSPs for all costumes in 3.6...EXCEPT Charizard's black armor.  I'll PM him about it once BrawlVault let's me load a message without crashing lolol

EDIT: Finished DK and Link and uploaded to the same imgur folder.  I'll work on up to Pikachu and then stop (Characters 001-008, the eight 64 characters) and then wait until SJS responds before going any further.

Good stuff, but I have to ask: where's the Brawl Wario recolor for Marry-O, yo?

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Straight up amazing, I can easily say this already looked better than the default renders/CSPs.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


hadn't you already done Falcon and Samus's poses? why were they changed again?
What exactly does this thread do?

Quote from: SJS on December 06, 2015, 10:42:45 PM

o__O does this mean it's ok to use the leak build character portraits?  Seeing as I don't think you've released that Samus CSP previously/elsewhere...

Are you serious? I mean, can you even SEE one of those leaked characters on His CSS?
...
He simply displayed newly made CSPs (and CSP icons?), nothing more. Since he hasn't show them, nor talked about them on his thread yet, it'd be better to refrain from talking about them.

Quote from: UmbraVivens on December 07, 2015, 06:15:26 AM
hadn't you already done Falcon and Samus's poses? why were they changed again?
Because they're better now.

Quote from: ECHOnce on December 07, 2015, 08:49:37 AM
o__O does this mean it's ok to use the leak build character portraits?  Seeing as I don't think you've released that Samus CSP previously/elsewhere...
I made these over the weekend, I have no idea what you're talking about.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.