SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


February 07, 2016, 10:18:24 PM #6226 Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 01:11:51 AM by Huarbolo
 :) Great to see you back! :-\ I feel this may be a lot, so please tell me if I'm asking for too much.
Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Diddy Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

King Dedede
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ivysaur
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Toon Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Lucina
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mewtwo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Donkey Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really hope Pit's next! I'd like to see Forces of Nature Pit!

Post Merge: February 07, 2016, 10:55:04 PM

I really hope Pit's next! I'd like to see Forces of Nature Pit!

Welcome back (sort of) SJ!
Quote from: Lsmash on February 07, 2016, 10:54:23 PM
I really hope Pit's next! I'd like to see Forces of Nature Pit!
It's his own hack. He usually includes his own hacks in CSP packs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on February 08, 2016, 01:32:26 AM
It's his own hack. He usually includes his own hacks in CSP packs.
That's cool!
I won't have to worry about Pit, now! :D



Quote from: Gamidame_K on February 07, 2016, 09:21:15 PM
b0ss, if youre still making captains, I would like one of my john cena
https://www.dropbox.com/s/epn690kx69u1c5z/u%20cant%20c%20him.rar?dl=0


Quote from: Cynapse on February 07, 2016, 10:13:54 PM
Should you feel up to it, my GanoFal could use some love.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=210710


Quote from: Huarbolo on February 07, 2016, 10:18:24 PM
:) Great to see you back! :-\ I feel this may be a lot, so please tell me if I'm asking for too much.
Ness
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I think my Goku Gi Lucario would be cool: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=209057
Wanna battle me in Pokémon or Sm4sh 3DS?
Add me then! FC:0989-2835-1270
PM me your FC after adding me!


Quote from: Huarbolo on February 07, 2016, 10:18:24 PM
Donkey Kong
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Also, I've added a banner to the OP (and also down below) that links to a folder containing the lastest 100 CSPs. That way you can check out requests I've done elsewhere and such.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.