SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on October 22, 2010, 12:12:58 AM
Quote from: PAVGN on October 19, 2010, 01:25:57 AM
Oh that's beautiful. :)

Thanks ^^

If I can finish all of my trig work tomorrow, I should have time to do a few of the existing requests.

Fuck trig.

That's all.

Love your sig lots.
That game will be too epic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 22, 2010, 12:20:42 AM
Quote from: SJS on October 22, 2010, 12:12:58 AM
Quote from: PAVGN on October 19, 2010, 01:25:57 AM
Oh that's beautiful. :)

Thanks ^^

If I can finish all of my trig work tomorrow, I should have time to do a few of the existing requests.

Fuck trig.

That's all.

Word. Too many angles @-@

Quote from: Segtendo on October 22, 2010, 12:25:48 AM
Love your sig lots.
That game will be too epic.

Thanks XD
Can't wait to hear more about this game. And to hear Phoenix's English voice actor.

So anyway, I'm in the process of moving everything over to ImageShack... so no more bandwidth worries ^^
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Could you really make some Cloud CSPs?

I'm surprised no one asked for them.

Quote from: songeflemy on October 26, 2010, 12:07:15 AM
Could you really make some Cloud CSPs?

I'm surprised no one asked for them.
Please, in Ike's style.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


gengar wario
Life is a joke, laugh at it.

SJS, could you please add Virus, Fierce Diety and Omega textures to the Zero section?


November 09, 2010, 07:23:33 PM #384 Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 02:29:16 PM by Sir Combee
Hey, could you do the Sephiroth color pack
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php#ByUserID=3614&Moderated=All
Also possibly Young Link and his colors?

Also I apologize for not knowing, but how do you get rid of the white background on these CSPs? Because transparent backgrounds are definitely ideal haha. Or am I the only one who is getting them? No one else has seemed to ask after all >.>

Hey SJS, I've noticed that some of the CSPs are missing even though their battle portraits are there. o_o

Red Ganon, Blue Ike, and Normal ZSS. Hope you put those up when you get the chance. ¦D

Also, do you think make a CSP of Dawn Knight Cloud? :3

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13454

I'd appreciate it. ¦3


I just wanted to say I love your portraits. :D
Life is a joke, laugh at it.

How about the original Dawn knight in Cloud Style? ALong with Travis Touchdown V2 and Henry V2, and The Super Omega Albel Pack lol.

hey SJS

would you be able to make a CSP for MegamanX with this pic





Diggin' the layout of the OP.
Can't wait to see more CSPs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]