SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

What happend to the stage portraits and CSS assets?

SJS you should make some CSP for Megaman X

Okay, I've got a MAJOR problem here.

For some reason, ever since I got all the standard color CSPs of these for my menu, the game randomly freezes when I go over some of the characters at times. I didn't do anything extra, just replaced the CSPs with yours for the normal colors.

Any idea what's going on here?



These are amazing! Do you take requests by any chance? I'm so very OCD about order in roster related thing that I like the images the match the stance in my mods. XP T'would be a great service you do.

Super Saiyan Goku on Lucas pretty please with sugar on top?
Life is a joke, laugh at it.

Since when were you able to play as Ho-Oh?


Cool CSPs though :D


Requesting permission to use your CSPs on my next CSS, respond soon kthxbai
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: Date Masamune on December 03, 2010, 04:17:17 AM
.....porting.....
Very bad porting I must say. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ASF1nk on December 08, 2010, 01:26:16 AM
Requesting permission to use your CSPs on my next CSS, respond soon kthxbai
Permission granted!!

My finals are over Thursday, I'll promise everything will be done and sorted by the end of the week! Haha
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Could you upload the file with the battle portraits please? :)

Could you do Twilight Samus?
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1553

It would be greatly appreciated :D


It's been a while, so I guess I'll throw something up here

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.