SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

He's just joking, calm down peeps XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2011, 10:32:15 PM
He's just joking, calm down peeps XD

Hahahahahahahahaha xD
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2011, 10:32:15 PM
He's just joking, calm down peeps XD

This.

Quote from: Infernape99 on April 26, 2011, 10:37:39 PM
Hahahahahahahahaha xD

?_?

Anyways, can't wait to see how what you told me earlier turns out.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 26, 2011, 11:56:42 PM
?_?

Anyways, can't wait to see how what you told me earlier turns out.

???
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


April 27, 2011, 02:00:19 AM #709 Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 02:04:57 AM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: SJS on April 26, 2011, 10:32:15 PM
He's just joking, calm down peeps XD
At least someone understands me.

Your Yoshi CSP's are marvelously beautiful SJS, too bad that I cant use those since I have Seph over Yoshi :/.
Almost all of your CSP's I can't use because I have a port over him/her.

EDIT: Can't wait for when you do a Marth and Ike CSP. I'm sure they will be epic as hell.
Oh and also, are you going to make a Roy CSP? Since he was melee and was going to be in Brawl, I think you should do one.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

when u complete the HD roster, will u make a complete css???

cuz they are really awesome ^^

April 28, 2011, 01:22:21 PM #711 Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:23:16 PM by Gotenks-DK
Awesome Yoshis!
i hope he will also soon make for Goku :D like as Zero
i got recolours of Goku to my next PSA(with package)  
and soon the Fitcaptain.pac ready then just afew more Animations+CSPs/BPs left
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

As you've probably noticed, portraits have been at a bit of a standstill for a bit, and probably will continue to be for a while. Finals week starts tomorrow, and after that I'll most likely be working (gotta save up for that new Nintendo console you know XD).

So! Since my free time will be limited, what new characters would you like to see me focus my spare time on?

(keep in mind, Brawl characters, not hacks)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 01, 2011, 06:22:58 AM
As you've probably noticed, portraits have been at a bit of a standstill for a bit, and probably will continue to be for a while. Finals week starts tomorrow, and after that I'll most likely be working (gotta save up for that new Nintendo console you know XD).

So! Since my free time will be limited, what new characters would you like to see me focus my spare time on?

(keep in mind, Brawl characters, not hacks)

pit and ike would be good, mr gaw would be easy for you lol.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


SJS and his exams!

I would like to see either Falco or Ike next.

By the way, MK Wii was too much fun today ;o

Ike, Marth and Falcon are the ones i'd want xD

Good luck on your exams man, i'm sure you'll do fine!


I wanna see how epic you can make Falcon look xD
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

I'm curious to see what your Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. CSPs would look like.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Personally I'd love to see what you could do with Ike or the Pokemon/Pokemon Trainer.

Also, good luck on your finals and stuffs. They start for me too, so I hear you on them (plus, no Brawl for me all week anyways). Take your time, since I'd rather see perfectly-done CSP's than ones rushed out because you're trying to compensate for focusing on other stuff and screw up your finals and job because of it.