SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Man how do you make thise? Do you like pose them in BrawlBox, then touch them up in photoshop?

Either way they're epic as heck. You should learn how to do more advanced hacks, such as Metal Sonic and Knuckles...wait you did Zero in Link's pose...o.o

So that's...

Pit: I
Ike: IIII
Mr. Game and Watch: II
Falco: II
Marth: I
Pokemon Trainer: II
Captain Falcon: I
R.O.B.: I

Quote from: Majora on May 01, 2011, 10:52:55 PM
Man how do you make thise? Do you like pose them in BrawlBox, then touch them up in photoshop?

Yup, that's exactly what I do XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Why don't you make an actual poll, that way it would be easier to count thing.

Also, people would be making fake accounts probably. It will show how epic your portraits are, good sir.

Hey, you're right... never thought of that XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 03, 2011, 05:31:41 AM
Hey, you're right... never thought of that XD
Lol that's IS for ya xD

Captain Falcon and Toon Link are tied at the moment XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Toon Link is the last portrait I want to see, since I don't even have him on my game anymore.

Geno time?

ToonLink? Really? Who would want him?

I officially declare this poll is rigged

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on May 04, 2011, 12:31:51 AM
ToonLink? Really? Who would want him?

I officially declare this poll is rigged
You, sir, do not care for opinions.
I, honestly, voted for Falcon. I wanna see what pose SJS would make for him.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I really don't get the Toon Link love right now. When I have Zero over him and am making a proper port over him, and taking into consideration the other good hacks over him like Waluigi and Geno, I don't get it.

Or maybe it's just 'cause I like Twilight Princess better than Wind Waker and I'm being biased. To each their own, but it'd still be interesting to see how SJS poses him.

I understand Captain Falcon and Ike though...I voted for Ike.


If nobody wants Toon Link, why was he winning o.o

Ah, whatever. Falcon's winning now anyway XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on May 04, 2011, 02:24:21 AM
If nobody wants Toon Link, why was he winning o.o

Fake accountz.

Quote from: SJS on May 04, 2011, 02:24:21 AM
Ah, whatever. Falcon's winning now anyway XD


Quote from: SJS on May 04, 2011, 02:24:21 AM
If nobody wants Toon Link, why was he winning o.o
Zelda fanboys.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



I'll close the poll Friday. Ike vs. Falcon!

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.