SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



LANDMASTER! YEE-HAW!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on August 29, 2011, 11:37:32 PM

"We're gonna have fun with this thing!"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I lose power for 27 hours and look at everything I missed. Great stuff as usual SJS. I have suggestions for Ness and Lucas.

This for Ness, and this for Lucas.

As a matter of fact, Pik already made a Fuzzy Pickles pose for Ness. I can link you to the download for It so you can use that.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I do like that peace sign for Ness.

I showed him that picture of Lucas and he said it was weird.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


A lot of people want that Ness pose. And I want to make Lucas look somewhat cool. Even if he is a big pansy.

Oh and I'm working on Marth. HYPE IT UP
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


MAAAAAARRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wants a preview*
*waits impatiently*

HYEEEEESHZ!!!

Well ain't this just the most FABULOUS pose you ever laid eyes on?

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJS, I would love a Steampunk Wario CSP :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wouldn't you rather fabulous Marth CSPs with glitter and sparkles and rainbows?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 12:34:18 AM
Wouldn't you rather fabulous Marth CSPs with glitter and sparkles and rainbows?
I'd rather have Wario's sexy fat than Marth's female-like poses.
*inb4slayedbyslayermarth*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That pose isnt epic like the other ones.....
In fact that pose isnt epic at all...

Quote from: SJS on August 30, 2011, 12:31:48 AMWell ain't this just the most FABULOUS pose you ever laid eyes on?


What?! LMAO! That pose would actually be pretty good for this hack.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on August 30, 2011, 12:38:04 AM
What?! LMAO! That pose would actually be pretty good for this hack.
That's hot.
My first post in here was this, and it was totally worth it.