SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: misterpimp5757 on May 19, 2010, 10:04:24 PM
joker snake(other version)
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Snake/Snake_Joker.rar

super mario and super luigi.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EYH579M1

and thats basically it...well i have 2 others but i dont really want to rain things on you.....

if you can that would be great but if not i understand.

Quote from: SJS on May 21, 2010, 10:37:42 PM
Sure, I'll do those.

^Be patient, he doesn't have to do any request at all. It's his work on his pace, stop reminding him about old requests you made cause quite frankly it's annoying.

He'll do requests when he feels like it, just like i do sigs when i feel like it. Be patient and wait like everyone else.

I dont need request. I was just tell a member that requested something. Jeez, why is everyone jumping me.

Well here's the thing about that request from May 11th of last year. The semester was over then, and I have to say... I was more interested in CSPs a year ago than I am today. Besides, requests are harder today since most people want CSPs of vertex hacks.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


It's really hard to make CSP and make request... We don't have any times.

SJ, I think you should work on requests some other time and continue making sexy textures.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on September 05, 2011, 02:09:32 PM
Well here's the thing about that request from May 11th of last year. The semester was over then, and I have to say... I was more interested in CSPs a year ago than I am today. Besides, requests are harder today since most people want CSPs of vertex hacks.
Honestly... You should first work on brawl characters. Once they'll all done with. Then do what you want. And I'm talking about regular brawl characters, not revamped vertexes/textures.

Because in all honesty, I really enjoy your brawl character CSP's. They're are the 10x better than the original ones and aren't bland.

So I'm just suggesting that you should finish up the brawl characters first before moving on to requests or vertexes.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Gotta agree with Royal here. Finish the main Brawl roster, then go back and work on the vertex hack CSPs.

I usually just do whatever I feel like doing. Some days I feel like making new characters, some days I feel like making requests for old ones. Some days I feel like eating bacon, but some days I feel like eating pineapples.

Needless to say I've been in the mood for bacon and new characters.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You should finished up the Star Fox trio and Pokemon Trainer :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I should. But I also should finish getting all the pins on The World Ends With You. And I should also rake in some more cash on Harvest Moon.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


September 05, 2011, 05:42:58 PM #1331 Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:49:29 AM by Nate28
@ marth - thanks, but can't SJS answer for himself? I made a request because it's clear out of all of the portrait makers on this forum he's one of the best. If he can't do it it's not a big deal, I'm not gonna get my feelings hurt.. lol  ;)

Quote from: Nate28 on September 05, 2011, 05:42:58 PM
@ marth - thanks, but can't SJS answer for himself? I made a request because it's clear out of all of the portrait makers on this forum he's one of the best. If he can't do it it's not a big deal, I'm not gonna get my feelings hurt.. lol  ;)

I can't do stage portraits since I don't have my Wii. Sorry.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I could but I'm not "one of the best portraits maker" so I'm sure someone else can.

Uh... actually I asked you for a portrait, you did it for me, I told you it was great and I thanked you...? Sorry if I offended you by saying that SJS is one of the best? Yours was perfect for what I needed... if it makes you feel better it was just as good as SJS's stuff... relax bro   8)