SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I [censored]ing love these man! What I would love more is some top Vertextures over Falco such as Scyther and Axl. I'm sure many will back me up with this.

*Buys Jesse some beer, to motivate him*

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 01, 2011, 04:05:23 AM
I [censored]ing love these man! What I would love more is some top Vertextures over Falco such as Scyther and Axl. I'm sure many will back me up with this.

*Buys Jesse some beer, to motivate him*
You forgot the weed D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The concept for the Pit CSP's looks promising, though the actual CSP's will look odd without the mystic Wolverine claws (and the determined look on Pit's face.)

Still, knowing you they'll look great and I'll happily use them.

sjs if you ever want a vertex'd face to show some emotions... just lemme know.

Very nice!
It still kind of bugs me that the white of Fox's tail is completely hidden, but whatever.

y'know man, these almost look Brawl official.

I'm proud of you :3

Brawl's official CSPs look like ass compared to SJS's though...They're so much more bland and lifeless.  SJS's have way more character and personality and are more vibrant in general.

About the Sonic CSP, I agree with jokekid about the back hand.  It looks a little rough around the edges.  Apart from that, I love them.  The new pose is cooler and it overall just seems better than your old Sonic CSPs (which I liked quite a bit mind, but this one is cooler). 

October 01, 2011, 11:54:52 AM #1387 Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:57:58 AM by Majora
Correction. Their poses look like ass. SJS is a pose genius. However, the lighting on these isn't exactly completely correct, that's why I said almost brawl official, as I was talking in style. But Brawl uses full model renders so yeah, it's kind of hard to get that lighting on Brawlbox shots.

Also, might I suggest changing Zelda's pose? It's just...well kind of blah.

Perfect As Always.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for all the kind words. As for Sonic's pixelated hand, it's more than likely the result of scaling and indexing.



It looks fine full size.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Again, putting it out there that you should change Zelda's pose. Compared to everyone else she just seems so BLAAAAAAAHHHHH...

These CSPs are amazing!
Q: How do you make them?
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on October 01, 2011, 05:19:11 PM
These CSPs are amazing!
Q: How do you make them?
The newest BrawlBox, combined with his magical art skills, make these sexy CSPs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Early preview

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Lookin' good!  The transition from claws to swords turned out much better than I expected.  Lighting looks off in a lot of places (face, hands, legs, feet) but I assume that's just a BrawlBox problem that you'll fix in the final version.

Can't wait! ;D