SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Cool!  Total Mario overhaul!  They look great.

Also, nice of you to include so many CSPs for the various texture hacks.  That'll save me some time from requesting them here! :laugh:

October 02, 2011, 01:27:18 AM #1412 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 01:28:10 AM by slayermarth101
Those are freaking awesome!!!!
Also would it be possible to do baby Mario as well? Maybe with his power-ups. Like the cape and winged cap etc.

:patrick:
Holy.....Wow! When you said big you weren't kidding. This is amazing stuff SJS.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Hey y'know, while you're updating stuff, you can always do Zelda's CSP too...:D

Quote from: Majora on October 02, 2011, 02:58:53 AM
Hey y'know, while you're updating stuff, you can always do Zelda's CSP too...:D
Everyone's suggesting that lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Zelda's doesn't strike me as energetic or dynamic. My brain likes the pose it picked out many moons ago on a lonely summer night.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I honestly think that pose for Zelda is perfect, and looks great on the CSS. That's very important.

I say don't change it at all, and keep doing your sexy CSPs sir.

I mean I can remake it in all HD with sex and stuff, but I'm keeping the pose forever and ever amen
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


yeah, that would be cool!

i like the pose, but the face is kind of messed up

so do what you do best
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Very nice! I don't know which one to use now.
I have this thing where I want each portrait to be a different pose.

Maybe you should turn her head a little or something? Like the profile of her face is again, boring. tilt and turn her head a little so she at least has some form of expression.

October 02, 2011, 08:11:36 AM #1422 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:29:56 AM by Mariodk
mario looking awesome but you maybe want do a mario with winged cap and raccon mario? also normal Mario with yellow cape (for SMBZ mario moveset powerups)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Those Mario CSPs are so boss.  Also, have you ever considered making a large pack when all your CSPs for each character are done?  It wouldn't necessarily need to be an entire CSS, just the CSPs all in one file.  It would be so convenient for loads of people.   



This is the coolest thing you'll see today.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.