SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Er... Okay, I found a problem dude...

Your battle portraits? Are... Well...

They should be 48 by 56, but you made yours 47 by 58...

So, the game when I started a match, gave me a nice BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
<_>

You might later want to fix this...

Brawl sure loves to BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! doesn't it? :P

October 04, 2011, 04:52:57 AM #1502 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:11:00 AM by Phred
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 04, 2011, 04:33:25 AM
Er... Okay, I found a problem dude...

Your battle portraits? Are... Well...

They should be 48 by 56, but you made yours 47 by 58...

So, the game when I started a match, gave me a nice BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
<_>

You might later want to fix this...

Aaaah, so that's what was going on.
It would have taken me quite a while to come to that conclusion, thanks for pointing it out.

It's an easy fix once you know that!
Peach isn't quite in the dynamic poses club yet, but she's getting close!
Thanks, SJS!

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on October 04, 2011, 04:33:25 AM
Er... Okay, I found a problem dude...

Your battle portraits? Are... Well...

They should be 48 by 56, but you made yours 47 by 58...

So, the game when I started a match, gave me a nice BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
<_>

You might later want to fix this...

Weird, considering I did nothing different. But they're all fixed now anyways, thanks for pointing that out.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


October 04, 2011, 02:04:03 PM #1504 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 02:05:51 PM by Segtendo
Yea, I had problems replacing the small portraits with Peach last night in BrawlBox. I only got to import one of them :srs:
Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2011, 03:01:59 AMYeah, I'd like a nice break. And some tea. And some puzzles. But I still enjoy posing things. Like this
Mind if I use that as an avatar? I was the one who suggested it anyways :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


....You forget Melee Peach i give you on MSN.

October 04, 2011, 07:47:50 PM #1506 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 07:48:46 PM by Aenglaan
****.... I can't believe I forgot to mention this for being CSP'd: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17772)... God, I hate myself... -_-

But anyway, these CSP's are pretty nice. I'm baffled by how you created 52 CSPs in one day.

i guess i have a comepetion , good luck ;)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

October 04, 2011, 09:13:10 PM #1508 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 09:38:16 PM by SJS
Quote from: Segtendo on October 04, 2011, 02:04:03 PM
Yea, I had problems replacing the small portraits with Peach last night in BrawlBox. I only got to import one of them :srs:Mind if I use that as an avatar? I was the one who suggested it anyways :P

Knock yourself out-- oh, looks like you already did.

Quote from: KTH on October 04, 2011, 02:13:36 PM
....You forget Melee Peach i give you on MSN.

I didn't forget, I was holding it off because I didn't think you were ready to release it yet.

Quote from: Aenglaan on October 04, 2011, 07:47:50 PM
****.... I can't believe I forgot to mention this for being CSP'd: (http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17772)... God, I hate myself... -_-

But anyway, these CSP's are pretty nice. I'm baffled by how you created 52 CSPs in one day.

It can always be done later. Or you can just wait for the more accurate Daisy CSP I'll probably make.

Quote from: Ricki Li on October 04, 2011, 08:04:15 PM
i guess i have a comepetion , good luck ;)

Thanks, but I'm not in competition with anyone. But feel free to browse my thread and take notes.

Also, I made a visual on why I'll put in extra work on Saria, Etna, and P-whatsherface.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Wow they move outta place like crazy. That was to be expected. Now I know why you don't really like doing drastic changed Vertex edits. You can do them, yes. You can pull them off, as you did Zero and Link. These just take a lot loknger.

Drink your tea bro! Drink it! >:O

Well if you watch her right hand, it doesn't budge an inch.

I will drink the tea and I will like it! D:<
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Who's next?  After sonic. Although I do Luke the pose you have already.

Quote from: SJS on October 03, 2011, 11:20:56 PM
You thought that was bad? You have no idea.



Ladies night? More like Devil's Night. Ha!

Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2011, 02:18:30 AMhow many other CSPs makers can make 52 CSPs in one day?

52? You mean like Action 52?

Now, in all seriousness, this is probably your greatest accomplishment. If not It's obviously your biggest. You deserve a break like everyone else said.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I already remade Sonic. That picture I posted was made that for fun.

And Zelda Samus is next. Because I love her the mostest. I have a few poses I'm tossing around.


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Are you going to take requests for Samus and do another massive update like you did with Peach?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]