SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Albafika on October 07, 2011, 01:23:35 AM
So many emotions and feelings on this picture... Outstanding, SJ.

Thank you, sir.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 07, 2011, 02:09:17 AM
That gun is the best part of the picture.
Next to her ass.

Yeah. It had to be in the picture. And by it, I mean the gun. And by the gun, I mean her ass.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Thank you so much for your outstanding work! A quick note though, it seems the in the newer batch of your sonic portraits you are missing the standard sonic. Great work!

I like the look of that ZSS pose.  Looks very determined, as Samus should look.

Far better than your previous pose imo.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 07, 2011, 03:38:44 AM
I like the look of that ZSS pose.  Looks very determined, as Samus should look.

Far better than your previous pose imo.

I still prefer a happy Samus.

As I think even Samus would think Pikachu is cute. =3

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

are you gonna do White Mage?

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
My "Vertexing with Anim8or!" tutorial~

lecapria.tumblr.com


It'll take some Zero Suit Samus requests, but don't overload. She's stubborn and takes a considerable amount of work and care.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2011, 07:37:28 PM
It'll take some Zero Suit Samus requests, but don't overload. She's stubborn and takes a considerable amount of work and care.

We won't over work you gent, don't worry.

Lucky you, I only have 2 requests, which are just textures!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1850

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3319

Wat. I've never seen that Faith texture. Pretty cool, might have to revamp it one day.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I only have 2. Italian got Bayonetta already (which is my 3rd).

Mileena
Fusion Zerosuit Just the long hair version.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2011, 08:25:17 PM
Wat. I've never seen that Faith texture. Pretty cool, might have to revamp it one day.

Yessir. The face is on point, very nice editing. Clothe needs a lot more work, and detail. A vertex would be epic and not so hard to do, mostly the eyes and the hair of course.

It was one of the first hacks on Zamus, even before BrawlVault even existed. That's probably why you've never seen it.


That Zamus is just wow!! Anyway.
ZM Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21370
Corrupted: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20604
Cissnei: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19266
Miku + Recolors (Seperate downloads for colors, sorry bout that, do you mind including them all? This has a special gun, so please include it too): http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20452.0
Bikini: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17674
Super (mind removing the bowser tho? It's a simple edit, and is how I among others have it): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12525
Young (short hair plz): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5820

I don't use all of them (I only use the Super, ZM, and Miku, but I know some people who would love the rest of them)