SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 03:34:24 PM
*insert Sonic saying "You're too slow!" here*

Or better yet...


Talk about overkill overanswered.

Nah, overkill would have been the GET OUT Frog, the Get Out Gentleman, and the Too Slow Hedgehog. Besides, it was only a joke.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




I still like the old one. He was just standing there chilling all like "Yeah, I'm badass. Way cooler than Cloud. What are you gonna do about it?"
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 03:34:24 PM
*insert Sonic saying "You're too slow!" here*

Or better yet...


Holy crap I love you.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 02:15:16 PM
*Gentlemanly CSPs*
I love you even more.
Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 04:19:49 PM

Te amo mucho.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So, uh.... Ike requests?

inb4floodofclouds
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Quote from: KTH on October 09, 2011, 05:10:58 PM
Who's request are you talking about.
Ike?

Yup, the dude with the blue hair that's not Cloud.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.






Cloud (yeah that's right): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16171
Vangard Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13302
Lord Class Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16385

Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 04:59:54 PM
I still like the old one. He was just standing there chilling all like "Yeah, I'm badass. Way cooler than Cloud. What are you gonna do about it?"

It was missing his sword. I mean, that's like Snake without the box; the sword is such an iconic feature to Ike.

As regards to the Ike pose, I also prefer the older one.  I think it could be a little more ferocious, like he's sort of running at the player, both hands on his blade (either that or he has one hand gripped and the other hand forward).  Here are the poses I thought could work:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just throwing out an idea.