SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Ooh, do the egg one! That's pretty much exactly the pose I had in my head but I could never get it to look right.
You'd be my hero if you did that.

Technicalities that it'd have to be a green egg for all costumes aside, it'd make a fabulous green Yoshi portrait.


Do the first one :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I like the first one better.

It just seems more... Yoshi like.

I like that badass second one! Yoshi means business! >:3


I love the second one :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




And here I thought everyone would be digging the second one XD

The only thing is that the first pose would look odd with some of the vertexes. Marowak and Dry Bones with a random egg. Wat
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 01:14:15 PM
And here I thought everyone would be digging the second one XD

The only thing is that the first pose would look odd with some of the vertexes. Marowak and Dry Bones with a random egg. Wat
Why not be a rebel and make both? XD

Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 01:14:15 PM
And here I thought everyone would be digging the second one XD

The only thing is that the first pose would look odd with some of the vertexes. Marowak and Dry Bones with a random egg. Wat


Then give them bones for their portraits. Problem solved. =D

Quote from: Shiina on October 10, 2011, 01:20:50 PM
Why not be a rebel and make both? XD

Might work, since I don't think there will be too many Yoshi requests.

Quote from: Beyond on October 10, 2011, 01:22:28 PM


Then give them bones for their portraits. Problem solved. =D

Brilliant o,o


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 02:11:46 PM
Might work, since I don't think there will be too many Yoshi requests.
I doubt it yeah, though maybe you'll get a good few. Who knows.

Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 02:11:46 PM
Still this one 8)

Ya know...
I'm starting to like the first one more. o.o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]