SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Well polls don't lie, so the first pose wins. Go ahead and post requests relating to everything green, reptilian, and eggy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Uhm...when ShadowSnake releases his Birdo, could you do it?
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


Pride got Bermont, Boshi (I think), and Baby Yoshi for me.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12523
I don't remember what else since I'm at school ._.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Puccio on October 10, 2011, 02:46:58 PM
Uhm...when ShadowSnake releases his Birdo, could you do it?

Sure, is it supposed to be released soon or something?

Quote from: Segtendo on October 10, 2011, 02:49:35 PMI don't remember what else since I'm at school ._.

CSPs > School
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 10, 2011, 02:57:19 PMCSPs > School
Yea, but I keep a list of the textures I have in my game in a TXT file on my SD card, which is at home :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]







October 10, 2011, 06:20:12 PM #1782 Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 06:31:05 PM by Subvenrus
I find it amusing that half of these people are requesting stuff thats already been requested. I even checked to make sure so that I dont waste one of my 6 requests XD

Which reminds me. SJ, maybe you should increase the max to twelve (12) because, well, clone engine (Silver over Falco, Metal Sonic over Olimar, Shadow over DK, Zero over ROB, Roy over Ike, etc.) and Brawl Masqerade (which gives characters up to 12 costumes), meaning a crapload of same characters. Unless of course you do it so that when DK is done, Shadow Kong can be requested, or when Falco, Silver.

Quote from: Subvenrus on October 10, 2011, 03:32:03 PM
If you can, then: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22272
So how's Zamus coming?

Giga Bowser =/= Yoshi

Eh, Zero Suit Samus's pose is from a back angle, so the shading is really jank. Especially on the face.

Quote from: Subvenrus on October 10, 2011, 06:20:12 PM
Which reminds me. SJ, maybe you should increase the max to twelve (12) because, well, clone engine (Silver over Falco, Metal Sonic over Olimar, Shadow over DK, Zero over ROB, Roy over Ike, etc.) and Brawl Masqerade (which gives characters up to 12 costumes), meaning a crapload of same characters. Unless of course you do it so that when DK is done, Shadow Kong can be requested, or when Falco, Silver.

The limit is and always shall be 6.

When open, my requests apply to a specific character and its texture and vertex hacks. Character ports are a different story entirely.

Ports usually get their own poses, anyway. I've done so for Zero and Waluigi. Roy and Layton will also be getting their own poses in the future.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Hm. Really? In that case, do you mind doing CSPs for my Plusle and Minun (over IC) pack when it comes out? It's a mod of the Pichu Bros., retaining only the PSA. Everything else is fully by myself and my brother (who learned from LCCool how to make the two have seprate textures but in one costume). Anyway, they should be a pretty major hack when we're done, so it would be quite nice. Either way... LAYTON HAS A PSA?! DL LINK PLZ!!