SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Something like this but more chubby would be amazing
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=bowser&order=9&offset=72#/d3bk7qn

I really liked the first one where he was breathing fire.  You should have the updated one breathe fire as well. 



Oh Bowser so silly
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 12, 2011, 02:50:38 AM


Oh Bowser so silly
Seggy Tendo says:
*silly bowser
*mushrooms are for plumbers

SJS says:
*Silly Bowser says: "I accidentally the whole Princess"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 12, 2011, 03:01:56 AM #1819 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 03:47:01 AM by Phred
Suddenly I'm sad that the Koopa Clown Car only exists in cutscenes. What the heck that should have been his entrance.
Otherwise I would have known exactly what kind of pose you should have done.


Rawr indeed.
I'm scared [censored]less.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 12, 2011, 04:32:44 AM #1822 Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 04:39:35 AM by 8o8 Dark
rar! rar! rar! awesome
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

Quote from: SJS on October 12, 2011, 04:05:24 AM


Rawr

The most amazing CSP for Bowser that has ever been created. I hope you actually use this one sir.




in charizard's pose... or something similar... with fire and all that.

didnt u already make bowser??


Quote from: jokekid on October 12, 2011, 12:29:04 PM
didnt u already make bowser??
He did, but that was before the newest BrawlBox was out.
He did his old ones by hand.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]