SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: SmashClash on October 12, 2011, 11:50:23 PM
But you loved Groudon.
He doesn't get a lot of good ones.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Because I like teasing people.



Fun fact: I used the fire from my old Bowser CSP as a base for his aura!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


hoooooooo boy you're bad :)
If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you, you won't be able to walk.

Quote from: SJS on October 13, 2011, 12:40:30 AM
Because I like teasing people.



Fun fact: I used the fire from my old Bowser CSP as a base for his aura!
:>.>: because Lucario doesn't have my sympathy
:af2: because I love your csp's
but I'm too lazy to take out the sd from the wii >_>

Quote from: renkaken on October 13, 2011, 12:54:06 AM
:>.>: because Lucario doesn't have my sympathy
:af2: because I love your csp's
but I'm too lazy to take out the sd from the wii >_>
REN?
YOU'RE ALIVE? :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 13, 2011, 01:01:09 AM #1866 Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 01:02:37 AM by renkaken
Quote from: Segtendo on October 13, 2011, 12:58:12 AM
REN?
YOU'RE ALIVE? :af2:

also, SJ, why isn't there a Coming Soon picture for marth?  :oshi:
or did you made any csp's for him?




Go here for battle portraits ----------> Right here. <---------- Naw, man. You went too far. Go back the other way.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




awesome!
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

You should've done water for Blastoise and Dark Fire for Dark Bowser.

It would just seem..... fitting.

Though.

I haven't seen anything so badass in my life.


Quote from: 8o8 Dark on October 13, 2011, 02:05:08 AM
awesome!

Othanks

Quote from: songeflemy on October 13, 2011, 02:07:55 AM
You should've done water for Blastoise and Dark Fire for Dark Bowser.

It would just seem..... fitting.

Though.

I haven't seen anything so badass in my life.

I didn't think about the dark fire, but I tried water for Blastoise. It looked like drool.  :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 13, 2011, 02:08:19 AM
SJS... i love you.

:af:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.