SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Awesome Job SJS! To Epic! :D
As I Always Say to you:

PERFECT AS ALWAYS
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SJS on October 13, 2011, 12:40:30 AM
Because I like teasing people.



Fun fact: I used the fire from my old Bowser CSP as a base for his aura!

You can start posting requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.






before posting requests, are you going to make special poses for mewtwo, or all included in lucario?


October 13, 2011, 02:50:16 AM #1883 Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 02:59:49 AM by SJS
Quote from: renkaken on October 13, 2011, 02:48:18 AM
before posting requests, are you going to make special poses for mewtwo, or all included in lucario?

Let me test Mewtwo in that pose before I decide.

EDIT: Yeah, they'll both use the same pose.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Let's see...
We got Deoxys, Flamedramon, and, possibly, Mewtwo, which are my Lucario slots.
I'll send you my recolor when I can, SJ.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



only if shadow snake finished his Chaos Zero >.>

o well. my requests have already been done

So which CSPs arent you redoing? I am assuming the Spacies, Pokemon Trainer, and Wario won't be getting redone as they were made with the new brawlbox, correct? Were there any before that?

Also, you made Bowser look even more badace than your older CSP for him.  Kudos.  I am excited to see how you will improve Ganondorf (when you get to him that is).  I have complete faith in your badaceafying abilities though.