SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

SJS, do them at both o.o I mean you can just come and say hi to us here that way :D and leave some CSP's at the same time. ^-^ Or how about just linking every time there's an update? Though we'd miss your humor that way..

Quote from: Segtendo on October 19, 2011, 03:09:57 PMI think you should post your set of CSPs on both LST and here so that no one misses out on them.

The problem with that is that even If he only posts them on LSD, nobody would miss out on them anyway because anybody who hangs out "just here" can easily go to LSD and get them there. It doesn't cost anything, there's nothing to lose, and there's no reason to not just go to LSD to get them. Basically anyone who doesn't go to LSD to get SJS' CSPs are causing themselves to miss out because absolutely nothing is stopping them from just going to LSD to get them.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Sorry, I've been busy with gentlemanly pursuits these past few days.

And I've been thinking on life. And errors. And puzzles.

While I respect everyone's opinions, ultimately I will do what I desire. And I desire to showcase my CSPs on LST and KCMM.

I like to think of it this way. If it wasn't for KCMM, its members, and support from said members, I wouldn't even be a member of LST. Turning your back on the people who have helped and supported you for over a year is not very gentlemanly at all.

Long story short, I shall put up with the feuds, drama, and errors to share everything here once more because that's what a gentleman does.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 22, 2011, 11:15:19 PM
Sorry, I've been busy with gentlemanly pursuits these past few days.

And I've been thinking on life. And errors. And puzzles.

While I respect everyone's opinions, ultimately I will do what I desire. And I desire to showcase my CSPs on LST and KCMM.

I like to think of it this way. If it wasn't for KCMM, its members, and support from said members, I wouldn't even be a member of LST. Turning your back on the people who have helped and supported you for over a year is not very gentlemanly at all.

Long story short, I shall put up with the feuds, drama, and errors to share everything here once more because that's what a gentleman does.

you sir, are a real gentleman
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

True words have never been spoken.
Sir SJ, you are a gentleman.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on October 22, 2011, 11:15:19 PM
Sorry, I've been busy with gentlemanly pursuits these past few days.

And I've been thinking on life. And errors. And puzzles.

While I respect everyone's opinions, ultimately I will do what I desire. And I desire to showcase my CSPs on LST and KCMM.

I like to think of it this way. If it wasn't for KCMM, its members, and support from said members, I wouldn't even be a member of LST. Turning your back on the people who have helped and supported you for over a year is not very gentlemanly at all.

Long story short, I shall put up with the feuds, drama, and errors to share everything here once more because that's what a gentleman does.
Those words are do gentlemanly.
You sir deserve to be a mod or even administrator.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 23, 2011, 12:05:20 AM
You sir deserve to be a mod or even administrator.
Mod, maybe.
Administrator? That's a little far lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah I was thinking that. Either way me needs some power.

NICE job on your Sonic!!! that's over 9000, thats how awesome it is
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Do you have this texture or know where I czn get it?


Quote from: slayermarth101 on October 23, 2011, 01:45:02 AM
Do you have this texture or know where I czn get it?


I think PAVGN made it.
I don't remember.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It's not on the vault at all anymore though.

Then I believe someone else made it.
It's on StackSmash, IIRC.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 23, 2011, 02:14:26 AM #1933 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 02:24:00 AM by slayermarth101
Link please. I'm on my phone right now.

Edit
http://stacksmash.kontek.net/?p=11279

Can't.
On my Wii right now.

ANYWAYS, what CSPs do you plan on doing, SJ? Are you gonna do that Wario CSP pose on LST?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]