SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

SJ, holy [censored].
I [censored]ing love that OP.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2011, 04:47:41 AM
SJ, holy [censored].
I [censored]ing love that OP.
^This, your opening is awesome. :D
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: SJS on November 10, 2011, 03:47:57 AM
Yeah, but that was an easy one. Want a harder puzzle? Find the hidden Layton. He's not on the shelf. Or in the frame.
He's in your avy.
And the op looks freaking awesome. You should make the ones that don't have csp's have a get out frog if you click them.

"originalthecharacter"
SJ, I love ya.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wut? When did you realease roy?
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2011, 04:47:41 AM
SJ, holy [censored].
I [censored]ing love that OP.
Quote from: Sorceress on November 10, 2011, 04:51:35 AM
^This, your opening is awesome. :D

Thanks to both of you

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 10, 2011, 11:18:41 AM
He's in your avy.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2011, 01:59:26 PM
"originalthecharacter"
SJ, I love ya.

Do not steal

Quote from: Infernape99 on November 10, 2011, 09:00:59 PM
Wut? When did you realease roy?

I made them for Thany a while back. I don't remember.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Found him. :srs:

[Spoiler]
It's that last trophy.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 10, 2011, 09:11:08 PM
Found him. :srs:

[Spoiler]
It's that last trophy.
What the [censored] am I looking at.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 10, 2011, 09:11:08 PM
Found him. :srs:

[Spoiler]
It's that last trophy.

WUT THE FU.....? O_O

Quote from: Segtendo on November 10, 2011, 10:17:41 PM
What the [censored] am I looking at.

LOL You are looking at something all boys like.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 10, 2011, 10:18:41 PM
Heaven.

LOOOL!! You made my day!!! XD!

Quote from: SJS on November 10, 2011, 09:04:48 PM
I made them for Thany a while back. I don't remember.

Ok Thanks; They are awesome! :D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You guys took that long to find him? XD Lolz

I lol'd at how Marth is blacker than the other black characters.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xZedkiel on November 11, 2011, 12:58:40 AM
You guys took that long to find him? XD Lolz
I never looked for him...
You guys just posted pictures.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Actually, I found that picture the same day as the new OP, I didn't know it was the hidden Layton. >.>

lol, click marth and u'll get this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.