SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Thank you so much for the Zero CSPs! The jewel on black Zero's head looks more purple than red, but that's nothing I can't fix myself in Gimp.

Quote from: Ikuto Tsukiyomi on November 12, 2011, 09:45:15 PM
InB4TekkaManAndTekkaManBlade XD

Aka the only reason Pit's winning.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Yeah, I think he used my version. I rushed on the gems because I just wanted it to be done. >.>

Guess I can start doing Pit requests since he's been in first for a while
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Then no requests from me since I have Waluigi :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 13, 2011, 05:24:30 AM #2104 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:26:08 AM by SJS
Tekkaman looks really stupid in the Pit pose I made. Just sayin'

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


*looks at file name of Tekkaman Blade*
*no comment*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on November 13, 2011, 04:28:17 AM
Then no requests from me since I have Waluigi :P
Same here for the most part... Although I have one for if I ever use Pit again...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16991
Should be easy enough.

(Here's to hoping the Clone Engine at some point is made a reality, much like model importing.)





I don't find requests annoying D: Usually.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It sucks that Dantarion left without explaining how to get the clone engine to work :C.
He also left before releasing BrawlMasquerade, which he DID complete.