SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Not at all
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Zelda looks fantastic, though I'm not a fan of how she's holding that arrow.  Looks like she's gonna stab someone with it as opposed to fire it from her bow.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 26, 2011, 02:44:11 AM
Zelda looks fantastic, though I'm not a fan of how she's holding that arrow.  Looks like she's gonna stab someone with it as opposed to fire it from her bow.
This.

Try and make it look like she's about to load the arrow into the bow. (Unless that was your original intention...)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

*LATE REPLY IS LATE*

Eh, no sweat. I understand. Busy people tend to be...Well, busy!
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

November 26, 2011, 07:09:45 AM #2269 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 07:12:40 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: SJS on November 26, 2011, 01:53:51 AM

That's so smexy, Zelda looks awesome, nice job SJS. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I think that if you had her hand turned 180 degrees while keeping the arrow like that, it would look like she's gonna load her bow. Now it's more like "I'ma stab you!"

She looks precisely how I want her to look. I think about these poses long before I actually post them.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Well, if that's how you want her to look like, then so be it.  Who are we to complain?  She still looks way better than she did in her previous pose, so I'll be more than happy to use any CSPs you make for her.

Well I'm not sure if I should use this for a CSP. I foresee a lot of clipping...
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 26, 2011, 07:12:05 PM
Well, if that's how you want her to look like, then so be it.  Who are we to complain?  She still looks way better than she did in her previous pose, so I'll be more than happy to use any CSPs you make for her.
^This for sure.

Quote from: SJS on November 26, 2011, 07:17:35 PM
Well I'm not sure if I should use this for a CSP. I foresee a lot of clipping...
D:

Quote from: SJS on November 26, 2011, 07:17:35 PM
Well I'm not sure if I should use this for a CSP. I foresee a lot of clipping...

Now that you mention it, that could be an issue.  I'd hate for you to give up on such a cool looking pose though.

SJS.
Your avatar [censored]ing owns.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on November 26, 2011, 07:37:18 PMSJS.
Your avatar [censored]ing owns.

What he said. I had such a "WTF" reaction when I saw It.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Alright that avatar is extremely too much.

Won't be around. But here are some nice things to keep you occupied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHy7DGLTt8g









Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.