SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: SJS on November 29, 2011, 02:22:17 AM
Did someone say Marth?!


You don't mess with Masamune Layton.  His horse is a motorcycle (and possibly a puzzle).


Dat ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: nova9 on November 29, 2011, 06:03:56 AM
:(

Marth is sort of a running joke in my thread. Long story. My giant wall of pictures was not intended to be mean, I assure you.


This is what I meant by a Peach redux



New one makes the old one look horrible.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That new one kicks the old one's ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


As long as you do all the original characters that were done with the last version, plus the ones you held off... I'm fine with this.

Definitely like the newer one. Oh yeah.

December 03, 2011, 06:15:43 PM #2303 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 07:11:41 AM by SJS
Well I'll probably just fix up the Peach portraits instead of doing Zelda next since it's simpler (I haven't even finalized her pose yet >_>). That way I can peck at it in between studying and stuff.

Also, I have someone who would like to say hi.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Also, doing some plastic surgery on Peach



More progress

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That... is awesome. How did you do the Rosalina one? Used a model import?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

We need a completed Rosalina import NOW.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 05, 2011, 08:53:08 PM
We need a completed Rosalina import NOW.
Though not a lazy port...

I feel to be truly better then the vertex, it should be a heavily edited Brawl Peach model, with bits and peices of Rosalina's real model mixed in. Then textured properly.

...

Anyway, enough offtopicness. Nice work on that portrait. Now the only problem is it's better then the actual hack. :P

I love that new pose so much, looks fantastic! :happy:

Quote from: Segtendo on December 05, 2011, 08:53:08 PMWe need a completed Rosalina import NOW.

Personally I think Rosalina should be a custom model. Because the models from the Super Mario Galaxy games are not as detailed and good looking as the Brawl models.

Quote from: Moka Akashiya on December 05, 2011, 09:45:17 PMI love that new pose so much, looks fantastic! :happy:

Not a new pose, just has better lighting.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]