SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

great job on the rosalina CSP, shes hot! keep up the good work, and also great job on the Sonic :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 05, 2011, 09:37:25 PM
Now the only problem is it's better then the actual hack. :P

Speaking of that...

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


The quality on those overalls are amazing. O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on December 06, 2011, 01:59:42 AM

Awesome! Awww..she's not still giving the finger. :(

Also I noticed a problem with Peach, around the eyes.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 06, 2011, 02:18:03 AM
The quality on those overalls are amazing. O_o

Thanks XD

Quote from: PAVGN on December 06, 2011, 02:22:28 AM
Awesome! Awww..she's not still giving the finger. :(

Also I noticed a problem with Peach, around the eyes.

Problem aka stuff that will disappear once she's scaled down >30% of her size
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I feel mad weird for noticing the following things, but you made Daisy's earrings possible, and apparently Peach took hers off..

That's because I didn't feel like making an ear for Daisy
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



December 09, 2011, 12:48:01 AM #2318 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 12:58:03 AM by PAVGN
SJS, you are super cool.

I noticed you made CSPs for some Stack Smash hacks that weren't here before. Thanks for that. ;D
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


December 09, 2011, 01:05:58 AM #2319 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 01:20:04 AM by sp147
Sexy lookin Peach CSP's good sir :o

I also like the glow you did with Rosalina's wand, I'm kinda surprised an import of her hasn't came out yet

Nice CSPs.  Not quite what I had in mind considering the title, but it'll have to do.

Props for the glow effects on Rosalina's wand.  Looks nice.

These Peach ones look so much better! I didn't even notice that the other ones had bad lighting until you made these. 

Also, did you ever come to a conclusion on the cigarette in the hopefully soon to come Snake CSPs?  Did "cigarette" or "no cigarette" win the poll a few weeks back? Although it would not work on some vertexes (like Master Chief), I think it would look amazing on the default Snake costumes (which are the only ones I use anyways).  But either way, I am sure those CSPs will be awesome

You know SJ, I love your CSPs too much that I hate you for always improving them, since I have to re-add them.

I love them all very much, they came out great man.

Ah, you did Psychriphias and Etna as well.

Very impressive sir.

Once again, I must say that you have an awesome avy, SJ :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: PAVGN on December 09, 2011, 12:48:01 AM
SJS, you are super cool.

I noticed you made CSPs for some Stack Smash hacks that weren't here before. Thanks for that. ;D

Haha you're welcome.

Quote from: sp147 on December 09, 2011, 01:05:58 AM
Sexy lookin Peach CSP's good sir :o

I also like the glow you did with Rosalina's wand, I'm kinda surprised an import of her hasn't came out yet

Same here. Though it's only a matter of time.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on December 09, 2011, 01:07:27 AM
Nice CSPs.  Not quite what I had in mind considering the title, but it'll have to do.

Props for the glow effects on Rosalina's wand.  Looks nice.

The title is a trap!

Quote from: Sir Combee on December 09, 2011, 05:57:19 AM
These Peach ones look so much better! I didn't even notice that the other ones had bad lighting until you made these. 

Also, did you ever come to a conclusion on the cigarette in the hopefully soon to come Snake CSPs?  Did "cigarette" or "no cigarette" win the poll a few weeks back? Although it would not work on some vertexes (like Master Chief), I think it would look amazing on the default Snake costumes (which are the only ones I use anyways).  But either way, I am sure those CSPs will be awesome

I'm pretty sure no cigarette won. I think.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 09, 2011, 08:13:50 AM
You know SJ, I love your CSPs too much that I hate you for always improving them, since I have to re-add them.

I love them all very much, they came out great man.

Ah, you did Psychriphias and Etna as well.

Very impressive sir.

Yeah, though they do have small heads.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 09, 2011, 01:52:08 PM
Once again, I must say that you have an awesome avy, SJ :af:

It's hatception
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.