SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Wow! epicness!

Thanks!
I love this change for my Brawl

HD :af:

PS:In the unlikely event that accepts requests, I would like one of quote(CaveStory)(over :luigi: )

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17943
Si hay aquí alguien de parla hispana(da igual si Español o Latino),por favor ¡MANIFIESTATE!

December 15, 2011, 09:05:31 PM #2446 Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 09:08:26 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: SJS on December 15, 2011, 02:34:24 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SJ why are you so [censored]ing amazing?

Let's see..

You did Lucas, with his PK Love graphics.

You also did Kumatora plus the recolors, with the PK Fire graphics.

Then you got Geno with star graphics, then you got Kid Goku AND Tails!

You sir, are epic beyond [censored]ing belief.

Highly impressed.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2011, 09:05:31 PM
SJ why are you so [censored]ing amazing?

Let's see..

You did Lucas, with his PK Love graphics.

You also did Kumatora plus the recolors, with the PK Fire graphics.

Then you got Geno with star graphics, then you got Kid Goku AND Tails!

You sir, are epic beyond [censored]ing belief.

Highly impressed.



I aim to please.


Mario requests?

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



oh, you even did Tails! :D

make more! :happy:

My ID everywhere: Yosh1Kart - 3DS FC: 2707-2122-5151

Hey can you do Alex Kid over Lucas too? :af: :kdance:

PLZ  ;) haha :P
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Wait didn't you do Mario already? Well whatever, here are my requests:

Hammer Bros. Suit Mario by Pako
Italian Solid Snake by Pako
SMAAAASH!! Mario by BP
Team Fortress 2 Engineer by Pako
Shadow Mario by Syntax Error (I'll have to send you this one)
Heartless Mario by Syntax Error (I'll send you this one too)
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Damn it. If I was on a computer, I'd request for the Luigi over Mario, Dr. Mario, Mafio Mario, and Bisharp, but that's been requested already. Damn.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



December 16, 2011, 01:31:03 AM #2456 Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:37:57 AM by Seggy T.
True Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20706
Mario Mafio: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574
SMBZ Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17570
StupidMario1's Luigi over Mario port (with Brawl Luigi textures): I'll send you this.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 16, 2011, 01:36:29 AM #2457 Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:44:16 AM by SJS
Quote from: SJS on May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM
I don't do emerald textures (textures over Fit___Dark) yet.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.