SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Hey SJS, there are a few CSP requests that you missed...like Young Zelda, Falco-oh and Sunshine Mario...r)

That Pose Really Fits Bisharp.


Quote from: Sheena Fujibayashi on December 16, 2011, 10:36:15 PM
___

What makes you say that?




Well besides his other arm, it's pretty much the same.


Quote from: Sheena Fujibayashi on December 16, 2011, 10:39:20 PM
I was being very sarcastic XD

Sarcasm and the Internet don't mix that well.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on December 16, 2011, 10:40:27 PM
Sarcasm and the Internet don't mix that well.

That is very true, and I've heard that before.

You two need to go flirt on MSN now.

Much love and [censored].

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 16, 2011, 10:43:49 PM
That is very true, and I've heard that before.

You two need to go flirt on MSN now.

Much love and [censored].

Don't have MSN, so can't.

But of course, no spamming in SJS's thread.

Quote from: Aenglaan on December 16, 2011, 07:25:06 PM
Uh... when are you going to make poses for characters that don't have any?

Never ever

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on December 16, 2011, 10:32:04 PM
Hey SJS, there are a few CSP requests that you missed...like Young Zelda, Falco-oh and Sunshine Mario...r)

Sunshine Mario had a broken download and Falco-oh's head didn't even fit in the CSP. I could have sworn I made Young Zelda.... maybe I forgot to upload it or something.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 16, 2011, 10:48:59 PMSunshine Mario had a broken download

What?! *Checks download* Oh you've got to be [censored]ing kidding me. *Fixes download*

By the way, I noticed that two of the CSPs have white pixels on the edges.

Also...

Did someone request this in private? I don't remember seeing anyone here asking for It.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 16, 2011, 10:43:49 PM
That is very true, and I've heard that before.

You two need to go flirt on MSN now.

Much love and [censored].
Lurking the family are we? ^-^


!

Purple Veilmon loves you.
I wish I could have got off my lazy arse and released the one with the pose able fingers though. V:


December 17, 2011, 12:26:29 AM #2488 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 12:35:59 AM by SJS
Quote from: PAVGN on December 16, 2011, 11:12:26 PM
What?! *Checks download* Oh you've got to be [censored]ing kidding me. *Fixes download*

By the way, I noticed that two of the CSPs have white pixels on the edges.

Also...

Did someone request this in private? I don't remember seeing anyone here asking for It.

Nobody did, I comb the Vault and make hacks that catch my eye. Also, the white edges should be fixed. Might have to wait for Photobucket to reload the images.

Quote from: SJS on December 16, 2011, 10:48:59 PM
Never ever

Sunshine Mario had a broken download and Falco-oh's head didn't even fit in the CSP. I could have sworn I made Young Zelda.... maybe I forgot to upload it or something.

I was right about Young Zelda. I forgot to upload her.



Also, I made Sunshine Mario. Sorry for the delay.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 12:26:29 AMNobody did, I comb the Vault and make hacks that catch my eye.

Oh. Well I'm glad that hack caught your eye. Thanks a lot. :)
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]