SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Vyse on January 08, 2012, 10:55:47 PM
I had a post I was going to make here, but if you want to complain and have us address it, you can post in Moderation instead of hiding out here in your little fort where everyone agrees with you and your opinion is never threatened.
Uh, hiding? If I recall correctly, he quoted his post on the Moderation Corner, which would redirect in here... =/

Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 11:08:54 PM
I believe I already posted and explained myself in the moderation thread. I said everything I had to say there and have no desire to expand my viewpoint to closed minds any further.

But congratulations on your first post in my Gentlemanly CSP Thread.
Ninja'ed... <_<

January 08, 2012, 11:11:32 PM #2701 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 11:23:23 PM by Vyse
Quote from: SJS on January 08, 2012, 11:08:54 PM
I believe I already posted and explained myself in the moderation thread. I said everything I had to say there and have no desire to expand my viewpoint to closed minds any further.
Really? Because it looks like I said I understood where you were coming from, explained my side, and then you just ran off to complain and make passive-aggressive statements here where you're safe instead of attempting to defend your position.

Edit: My bad, I forgot you made one other post. I shut that down and then you ran away. But before that, I tried to start a conversation about ways to make it better:

QuoteIdea: Portraits as a sub-board of Misc.?
And you just ignored it. But I'm closed-minded?

I could easily argue that your resistance to change, for poorly-defended reasons, makes you closed-minded as well.

And let's not forget how closed-minded I am, coming here and encouraging you to post your opinion where we can actually discuss it. Nope, definitely got my blinders on and ignoring everyone. Apparently if I don't just accept your ideas wholesale with no argument, I'm completely stubborn. Good to know.

QuoteBut congratulations on your first post in my Gentlemanly CSP Thread.
I don't mess with Brawl anymore, but if I did, I've little doubt I'd be using a lot of your stuff. You make very good things.

I'm taking a leave of absence (that's the best phrase to describe it I suppose?). There's no one reason for this (regardless of what some people will think). I just need a long break from everything to regain my motivation. I can't make quality CSPs with no motivation, can I? Nope. Don't want to over-saturate my presence either.

In short, anyone's request for anything will fall upon deaf ears until further notice.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Alright SJS.
Have a nice break.
You deserve it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


;(

Well you have been putting these out pretty fast and I can only imagen how time consuming it would be having to download each request and go through all though.

Quote from: Seggy T. on January 09, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
Alright SJS.
Have a nice break.
You deserve it.

I agree. You enjoy every minute of that well-deserved break, SJ.

Gonna start doing portraits again real soon. It's my present to you!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Welcome back buddy!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Short break?
But welcome back!

Welcome back, SJS. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Nothing like a nice break to re-find your motivation! Welcome back, good sir.

Welcome back, SJS. (And a belated happy birthday, btw. )
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.


Hey Welcome! :D
So my first request is..
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Happy belated sirday, good birth.

...wait..