SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Awesome as always SJS. That pose not only fits Ike well, but also many of the vertex hacks and model imports over him. Some of them are just hilarious though.

I can tell from the Fox CSPs, that the mouth on that import isn't completely rigged correctly. Though that isn't your fault.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: StarWaffle on January 29, 2012, 12:55:06 AM


What the actual [censored].
Someone hasn't seen Ike Lawliet's import thread =P
It's upside-down Ike lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



O awsome THNX :af:  U are gentleman :) It wont happen again either srry
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:



Pretty colors.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice, is that a new pose for Toon Link?

January 30, 2012, 04:43:33 AM #2782 Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 04:46:58 AM by ThE DarkYoshi

Quote from: SJS on January 30, 2012, 04:35:35 AM


I like it! And I take it that we're allowed to post TL requests now?

Quote from: ThE DarkYoshi on January 30, 2012, 04:43:33 AM
Could you do a pose for my True Blue Donkey Kong? http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Wifi=0&Name=*True+Blue+Donkey+Kong*&ByUser=*&Credit=*&Info=*&Thumb1=*&Type=**&TypeAlt=*
And a pose for Beyond's Deadpool?

Sorry, but that's not the way I take requests! Check my OP for more information.

Quote from: AndIQuote on January 30, 2012, 05:13:27 AM
I like it! And I take it that we're allowed to post TL requests now?

Nope! Chuck Testa.

I'm not 200% sure that's the pose I want to use yet.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 30, 2012, 05:31:09 AM

Nope! Chuck Testa.

I'm not 200% sure that's the pose I want to use yet.

Understandable. And I'd just like to point out that those are the most lifelike dead CSPs I've seen anywhere.

January 30, 2012, 09:01:59 AM #2786 Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 09:05:54 AM by darklink94
I like the previous TL pose better, but I think this one would fit vertex hacks/model imported over TL better than the first one.
The pose is still sexy though