SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

maybe actually giving him his weird facial expression, it would look better

Thats Very Nice. ;)
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Rylet on January 30, 2012, 08:58:21 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?k2om2ktkxjz

Could I get this for Zelda please!! Thanks so much.
...
He never said he was taking Zelda requests.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Me posting things I make doesn't necessarily mean anything. Like this.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on January 31, 2012, 04:22:33 AM
Me posting things I make doesn't necessarily mean anything. Like this.


I love that.

*saves*
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Thats a nice picture :af: better than the other (in my opinion :P )
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

So would everyone rather that as the pose instead of the old Zelda one?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Although I was just joking when I told that that was a nice CSP, It would be very nice If It actually was a CSP.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I actually like that pose better then the old one. It's pretty cool


I prefer that pose over the other one you had, to be honest.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 01, 2012, 12:58:53 AM #2802 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 01:00:20 AM by TheMTorres29
PLus new textures/models came out like Skyward Sword Zelda and Morrigan and I would like matching CSP's :P
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

I personally like the old one.
It was creative. ;D

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 01, 2012, 01:10:44 AM
I personally like the old one.
It was creative. ;D

Guess you're the only one!

And I guess I'll do more Zelda stuff then.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.