SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


I love the pose, fits the characters quite nicely.

I forgot to say thanks for the late zelda requests :]

Quote from: SJS

How you did to delete the transparence effect?

February 07, 2012, 01:40:46 PM #2869 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 01:49:33 PM by RandomTBush
Love the Ice Climbers portraits, but I can't help but think that the original Hammer Bros. portrait:



looks a bit improper compared to the Ice Bros. portrait:



Mainly the shoulder on the one in the back for the original, seems a bit jagged.

Quote from: Segtendo on February 07, 2012, 02:24:22 AM
Aww yea. Lookin' good, SJ.

Ha. The Weegee Climbers. I remember that texture.

Double the Weegee fun in one small portrait!

Quote from: Victory Badguy on February 07, 2012, 02:32:06 AM
Excellent as always.  I'll put these to good use.

Excellent! Use only as directed. You don't wanna know the side effects.

Quote from: FireFarseer on February 07, 2012, 06:21:36 AM
I love the pose, fits the characters quite nicely.

Thank you. I put much thought into these.

Quote from: iLink on February 07, 2012, 07:46:46 AM
I forgot to say thanks for the late zelda requests :]

You are most welcome.

Quote from: KTH on February 07, 2012, 01:17:38 PM
How you did to delete the transparence effect?

Slaving away with the brush tool in Photoshop. Which I do for all portraits, really. Especially my newest ones.

Quote from: RandomTBush on February 07, 2012, 01:40:46 PM
Love the Ice Climbers portraits, but I can't help but think that the original Hammer Bros. portrait:



looks a bit improper compared to the Ice Bros. portrait:



Mainly the shoulder on the one in the back for the original, seems a bit jagged.

The Ice Bros. are basically v2 of Star's Hammer Bros. That's why the Ice Bros. are more refined. But it's nothing I can't fix portrait-wise sometime in the future.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 07, 2012, 09:44:23 PMThe Ice Bros. are basically v2 of Star's Hammer Bros. That's why the Ice Bros. are more refined. But it's nothing I can't fix portrait-wise sometime in the future.
Ah, I see. I didn't know that.

You're very good at that. I try to get multiple objects interactin together like that and it all falls apart. I think it looks somewhat okay then I play and realize the scale is totally wrong :(

I'm loving the new Ice Climbers CSPs. I'm especially appreciative that not only did you do Todd, but you also did both of them.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I never had Ice Climber hax cuz I was waiting for a port...but these CSPs convinced me to get Ice Climbers hax :af: :af:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

February 09, 2012, 01:37:11 AM #2875 Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 10:17:11 PM by LittleBoygos
You should've made the original sylted Baby Bros. by BabyLuigiOnFire. But anyway, GREAT CSPs.

EDIT: You just made my day by naming the genius Wario hack "Bill Nye" xD


I'm re-revamping Zero Suit Samus cause I feel like it. Same pose, just sexier lighting.

I managed to nab all the hacks I made portraits of before except for these four:



If you have the files, send them to me if you really want them redone as well.


If you have any additional ZSS requests, I'll take them now because I'm a swell guy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


This may be my hack, but there's no one I'd want to make the CSP more than you SJS:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24574

that's my only request, really.


Krystal: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24671

I assume you'll already be doing Yoko as it's an LST hack, but just in case...

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25080

Please and thank you!
I haz an art thread. Feel free to revive it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28091.0

Thanks to Star-Stella for my sig!

Everything that I want has been made, except for Yoko and a recolor of Saki from TvC.
I have a green recolor of TvC Saki that I made.
I'll send it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]